Yin Chao Jin
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Yin Chao Jin 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Yin Qiao Herbal Supplement
Children - Frequent Infections*
Colds and Flu - First sign*
Colds and Flu - Wind-heat invasion, early stage*
Fever - High fever during common cold*
Throat, Sore - Acute*
Surface relieving / Exogenous wind invasion - colds, sore throat, flu, cough*
Wind heat - colds, sore throat, flu*
1. Treat colds, flu, and sore throat.* It is particularly effective during or prior to the early stages when fever, headache, cough and sore throat are present.* There may be slight chills or no chills present with difficulty in sweating. The patient may also have bodyaches with sore shoulders, stiff neck and swollen lymph nodes.
2. Treat skin itching due to wind-heat, including allergic skin reactions such as hives.*
Chinese Therapeutic Effects
Clear heat and relieves toxins*
Yin Chao Jin is based on the classic formula Yin Qiao San. The herbs lonicera (jin yin hua), forsythia (lian qiao), arctium (niu bang zi), phragmites (lu gen) and bamboo leaf (dan zhu yu) clear heat and fire toxin.* Lonicera (jin yin hua), mentha (bo he), and schizonepeta (jing jie) clear wind.* Isatis root and leaf extract (ban lan gen and da qing ye) have been added to accentuate this activity in relieving pathogenic factors that cause sore throat.* Platycodon (jie geng) soothes the throat and disperses congestion in the lungs.* Phragmites (lu gen) and bamboo leaf (dan zhu ye) relieve thirst and soothe the throat.*
1. This formula is very effective at eradicating colds, flu, sore throats and upper respiratory infections.* Fever may or may not be present. The formula may be used in cases of common cold, flu, acute cases of pneumonia, bronchitis, pharyngitis, parotitis, otitis media, measles, and tonsillitis.* It is effective for cases involving wind heat.*
2. The practitioner must use discretion as to when to refer cases that do not resolve and which may involve streptococcus or other organisms that respond to antibiotics.*
• Use Isatis Gold for clearing heat and toxins when the element of wind is not present, for example, for later stages of cold and flu*
• Use Minor Blue Perilla for cases of wind cold invasion with thin, watery sputum*
• Use Astra C for prevention of colds and flu*
• Use Astra Isatis for treatment of chronic low grade infections*
• Use Ease 2 plus Power Mushrooms for prolonged colds and flu without fever*
• Clear Air for coughing and phlegm*
• Combine with Clear Phlegm (Wen Dan Tang) for copious sputum*
Yin Chao Jin 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Ingredients: Lonicera (Jin Yin Hua), Forsythia (Lina Qiao), Isatis Extract (Ban Lan Gen and Da Qing Ye), Arctium (Niu Bang Zi), Mentha (Bo He), Schizonpeta (Jing Jie), Soja (Dan Dou Chi), Platycodon (Jie Geng), Lophaterum (Dan Zhu Ye), Phragmites (Lu Gen), Licorice (Gan Cao)
Internal: 3 tablets TID, between meals. In severe cases take every 4 hours. Discontinue or re-evaluate after the third day of wind attack.
90 tablets, 750 mg, 10 day supply
Contraindications: This formula will not be effective for damp-heat conditions
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.