Consultation With Dr. Forrest, DCAdded: 08/04/2007SKU: FH001$90.00
Weight ControlFinding and keeping to your ideal weight can be challenging. While there is no one solution the following products can be of support in your ongoing efforts.
Nutritional Support Protocol For Weight Management
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid stress and extra obligations.
- Engage in regular exercise such as walking, yoga, or tai chi and be sure to include the most important activity, weight lifting for increasing lean body mass.
- Drink at lease 8 glasses of purified water daily.
- Avoid soda drinks.
- Replace sugar with the polyol sugar xylitol.
- Avoid white flour and all refined carbohydrates.
- Get a balance of omega 3 oils (flax oil, fish oils) and omega 9 oils (olive oil, olives, almonds, hazelnuts, and avocados) while avoiding corn oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil and soybean oil.
- Eat three meals a day with protein at every meal including eggs, fish, chicken and lean meat.
- Avoid margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils and fried foods.
- Eat 5-9 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables daily OR add one heaping tablespoon of PaleoGreens
- to your favorite drink.
- Carry PaleoPackets, PaleoBars and/or Brain Power Sours with you throughout the day to prevent
- missing meals or snacks.
- Follow the PaleoDiet.
Weight Reduction Program
Weight Reduction Protocol pdf