Vital-Zymes Complete 120 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Vital-Zymes™ Complete 120 caps
Potent, full-spectrum enzyme blend for maximal support of intestinal function.*
Klaire Labs best-selling multi-enzyme formulation offers an unusually comprehensive range of plant/microbial-based enzymes, together with lysozyme, that work in concert to support normal enzyme activities such as digestion of foods and intestinal repair and maintenance mechanisms.* The broad-spectrum combination of enzymes in Vital-Zymes Complete supports the breakdown, absorption, and utilization of macronutrients from a wide spectrum of foods, including proteins and protein peptides, complex carbohydrates, disaccharides and sugars, lipids/fats, and vegetable fibers.* As such, Vital-Zymes Complete is an important dietary adjunct for individuals who seek to improve nutrient uptake, and for those with occasional indigestion.* It can also be used for individuals who wish to support a balanced microbiota and healthy inflammation metabolism.*
Attributes of Vital-Zymes Complete:
- Delivers a full complement of high-activity enzymes
- Contains highly purified enzymes to meet the needs of food-sensitive individuals
- Contains no porcine or other animal-derived enzymes
- Avoids fruit-derived enzymes (bromelain, papain, and kiwi) for improved tolerance by sensitive individuals
- Active across a broad range of pH conditions (pH of 2 to 10) for benefit throughout the entire intestinal tract
- Supplies a broad-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) to assist cleaving of sugars that may be fermented by organisms that shift the balance of microbiota*
- Assists protein breakdown, but avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues*
- Dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity supports optimal cleaving of casein and gluten and their exorphin peptides (casomorphin and gluteomorphin)*
- Supplies Serratia peptidase enzyme to support sensitive GI tissues from irritation and lysozyme for its unique lysing action on bacterial and yeast cell walls and broad immune support.*
Vital-Zymes™ Complete 120 caps
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 60
Amount Per 2 Capsules
- Comprehensive Enzyme Blend 800 mg *
- With the following minimum enzyme activity:
- Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
- Amylase 1,830 BAU (80,000 MWU) *
- Alpha Amylase 100 DU *
- Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity) 30 AGU *
- Sugar Specific Enzymes
- Lactase 1,500 ALU *
- Sucrase (invertase) 135 INVU *
- Maltase 200 DP (300 MWU) *
- Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity) 25 PUN *
- Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
- Cellulase 500 CU *
- Hemicellulase/Pectinase Complex 200 HSU *
- Phytase 10 FTU *
- Beta Glucanase 20 BGU *
- Alpha-Galactosidase 40 GaIU *
- Galactomannase 200 HCU *
- Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
- Acid Protease 50 SAP *
- Alkaline Protease 50 PC (DAPU) *
- Protease/Peptidase Complex with DPP-IV endo-peptidase/exo-peptidase activity 200,000 DPPU (40,000 HUT) *
- Fat Specific Enzymes
- Lipase 1,500 FCC (15,000 LU) *
- Lysozyme (from egg white) 100,000 SHU *
- Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)** 2,500 SPU *
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a physician.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place (59F - 85F) away from direct sunlight.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Caution: Individuals with known egg white allergy should consult their physician before using this product.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. No sugar, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, salicylates, or preservatives.
* Units are those used in edition five (V) of the food chemical codex (FCC)
** Peptizyme SPÂ®, a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.