Vital-Zymes Chewable 180 chew
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Vital-Zymes Chewable 180 chew
Chewable multi-enzyme formula.*
Vital-Zymes™ Chewable offers a convenient choice when a chewable option of our popular Vital-Zymes™ Complete enzyme formula is desired. Formulated using the same enzymes contained in Vital-Zymes™ Complete with the exclusion of lysozyme, Vital-Zymes™ Chewable is a good choice for administering enzymes to children or adults who may prefer a chewable tablet.*
This broad-spectrum enzyme formulation has moderate amounts of enzymes compared to Vital-Zymes™ Complete to allow it to be comfortably chewed for routine daily use as needed.*
Vital-Zymes™ Chewable can assist in the breakdown if a wide range of proteins, peptides, fats, complex carbohydrates, sugars, and fibers. Serratia peptidase helps protect GI tissues against inflammation. Enzymes with DPP-IV activity and a full range of disaccharidases are included.*
Vital-Zymes™ Chewable 180 chew
Comprehensive Enzyme Supplement
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per 2 Tablets
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend 320 mg
With the following minimum enzyme activity:
- Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
- Amylase 732 BAU (32,000 MWU) *
- Alpha-Amylase 40 DU *
- Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity) 12 AGU *
- Sugar Specific Enzymes
- Lactase 600 ALU *
- Sucrase (invertase) 54 INVU (160 SU) *
- Maltase 80 DP (300 MWU) *
- Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity) 10 PUN *
- Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
- Cellulase 200 CU *
- Hemicellulase (xylanase) and Pectinase Complex 80 HSU *
- Phytase 4 FTU *
- Beta-Glucanase 8 BGU *
- Alpha-Galactosidase 16 GaIU (40 AGSU) *
- Galactomannase 80 HCU *
- Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
- Acid Protease 20 SAP *
- Alkaline Protease 20 PC (DAPU) *
- Protease/Peptidase Complex with DPP-IV endo-peptidase/exo-peptidase activity 80,000 DPPU (16,000 HUT) *
- Fat Specific Enzymes
- Lipase 600 FCC (6,000 LU) *
Other Enzymes Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated) 1,000 SPU *
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, mannitol, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, and natural cherry flavor.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement chew 2 tablets at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a physician.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place (59F - 85F) away from direct sunlight.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. No sugar, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, salicylates, or preservatives. All ingredients are of the highest quality and purity available. Formulated for the most sensitive individual.
* Units are those used in edition five (V) of the food chemical codex (FCC)
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.