Tribulus 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Tribulus 60 vcaps | Savesta Ayurvedic Herbs
- INCREASES LIBIDO*
- IMPROVES SEXUAL PERFORMANCE*
The Science of Tribulus
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) is used in the Indian Ayurvedic tradition as a Rasayana: a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against aging and challenging environmental factors. Tribulus is traditionally regarded as a sexual rejuvenator, for general fatigue, and for healthy urinary tract function.1 For men with sexual performance concerns, placebo-controlled trials of Tribulus showed improvements in libido and frequency of sexual intercourse.2 Laboratory studies support the traditional use of Tribulus for male sexual function3 and for kidney and urinary tract health.4*
Take 2 (500 mg) capsules, two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Best results are achieved after 60 days.*
Not to be taken if dehydrated or by those for whom testosterone- or estrogen-increasing substances are to be avoided. If taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.*
In Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti. Tribulus is traditionally used for sexual rejuvenation and healthy urinary tract function and to help balance certain Doshas.*
Care for the Environment*
As a manufacturer, our actions can have a large impact on the environment. We always look for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice.*
Savesta Tribulus features:
- Vegetarian tablets with no animal-derived ingredients*
- Sustainably wildcrafted herbs*
- Extraction using only pure water & alcohol, not toxic solvents*
- Organic cotton stuffing*
- Bottles that are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE*
- Bottles are BPA free*
Guide to Being Well - Healthy Sexual Function*
- Exercise. Regular, vigorous exercise improves overall health and vitality as well as increasing testosterone levels.*
- Practice yoga and meditation to help optimize sexual function and healthy relationships.*
- Enjoy regular, responsible sex to boost testosterone levels.*
- Stop smoking. Tobacco increases the risk of prostate cancer and diminishes functioning of all major organ systems.*
- Avoid excessive alcohol as it can reduce sperm count.*
- Reduce stress, which can cause diminished production of sex hormones.*
- Eat seafoods rich in omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy hormone production.*
- Lower cholesterol levels to improve blood flow.*
- Be sure to get enough zinc and vitamins C & E. These nutrients are essential to a healthy prostate and male reproductive function.*
1. Varma R. J Natl Integr Med Assoc. 1980;22:234-6.*
2. Adimoelja FXA, et al. Int J Androl. 1997;20(suppl. 1):39.*
3. Adaikan PG, et al. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2000;29:22-6.*
4. Sangeeta D, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 1994;44:61-6*
Tribulus 60 vcaps | Savesta Ayurvedic Herbs
Directions: 1 capsule, two to three times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) 500mg*
whole plant extract
60%steroidal saponins 300mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsules, rice flour, silicon dioxide.
Soy, wheat and gluten free.
Caution: Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.Should not be taken by those who need to avoid testosterone increasing substances.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product
is not intendedtodiagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.