ToxDetox EDTA & Glutathione 15 Suppositories
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
ToxDetox EDTA & Glutathione Suppositories | Oradix
“The New Gold Standard in Chelation”
Glutathione (600mg) and Ca-EDTA (1,600mg); one month supply; 15 in a box; comes with a FREE ‘StopReabsorb/Charcoal’ bowel cleanse.
Close to 4X more toxins are excreted than with EDTA only or with Glutathione only.
One box of ToxDetox is comparable in effectiveness to about 30 IV chelation at a portion of the cost.
ToxDetox – World’s 1st Glutathione & EDTA synergy: over 3X more toxins are excreted than with EDTA only or with Glutathione only.*
ToxDetox™ includes Glutathione (600mg) and Ca-EDTA or Calcium Disodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid(1,600mg); one month supply; 15 in a box; comes with a FREE ‘StopReabsorb/Charcoal’ bowel cleanse that enhances the beneficial effects of ToxDetox greatly.
One box of ToxDetox™ is comparable in effectiveness to about 30 IV chelation at a portion of the cost.*
Preferred for lead, mercury, cadmium, manganese, iron, aluminum, arsenic, uranium, and other toxin removals.*
As ToxDetox™ was researched and developed, a human study concurrently confirmed the powerful benefits of combined Glutathione and EDTA application for toxic removal: 3.8 times more toxins were excreted in the urine compared to EDTA only or Glutathione only applications (1).*
ToxDetox™ beats Detoxamin® and other similar EDTA products. De-calcification (EDTA) and immune-boosting (Glutathione) should always be a part of the best detoxification protocols.*
Glutathione is the most essential, natural, master detoxifier, and the body’s main antioxidant, protecting our cells and making our energy metabolism to run well.*
Glutathione is paramount for a well-functioning immune system fighting viruses and bugs, replenishes cellular antioxidant defenses, contributes to synthesis and repair of DNA, and helps detoxify the broadest range of toxins and the most potent nutrient for decreasing aging.*
Normally Glutathione is recycled in the body — except when the toxic load becomes too high.
Our current diet and lifestyle conditions do not support high enough levels of Glutathione, and thus it must be supplemented.*
Glutathione levels are significantly lower in chronic disease patients, suggesting either that glutathione deficiency contributes to the disease, or, more likely, that chronic diseases use high levels of protective Glutathione. CaNa2EDTA has been safely and widely used, since the 1950s, to bind and remove toxic heavy metal contamination in the body.*
Due to the circadian rhythm, the need for Glutathione is the highest overnight when the body focuses on detoxification and rebuilding.*
Scientific studies indicate that glutathione levels play essential role in
- aging and longevity*,
- physical and emotional trauma*,
- balding and hair loss*,
- Down syndrome*,
- Huntington’s disease*,
- burns (radiation, sunburn, and UV)*,
- rheumatoid arthritis*,
- Parkinson’s disease*,
- Alzheimer’s disease*,
- heart disease*,
- cholesterol and plaque formation*,
- multiple sclerosis*,
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)*,
- pulmonary fibrosis*,
- cystic fibrosis*,
- stomach ulcers*,
- ulcerative colitis*,
- Chron’s disease*,
- renal failure*,
- macular degeneration*,
- ear infection*,
- noise exposure*,
- hearing loss and deafness*,
- infertility and fertility*,
- prostate problems (enlargement, cancer and sperm functions)*,
- hypertension in pregnancy*,
- diabetes in pregnancy*,
- fetal development and breastfeeding*
- Glutathione levels predict survival*
Why are Glutathione suppositories more effective compared to oral pills?
Suppositories do not go through our digestive system, providing very similar results to IV methods of administration as the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down).*
Rectal absorption could also be compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum.*
ToxDetox EDTA & Glutathione Suppositories
Suggested Use of ToxDetox™
– Take a half ToxDetox™ suppository over the first two weeks and a full one afterward every other evening.
– Use at least three (3) boxes or as directed by your doctor or healthcare professional.
Take an extra box every ten years over the age of 40 (4 boxes over 50, 5 boxes over 60, etc.)
The total number of suppositories required depends on your toxicity level and exposure to toxic metals.
- stop eating 2 to 3 hrs before bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put a bit of coconut oil to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- discard the “sandwich bag” and wash your hands
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- consider taking StopReabsorb bowel to cleanse capsules two hours before taking the suppository to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- take your daily vitamins as usual
- take your minerals at least five hours before taking the suppository (to avoid mineral-toxin competition)
- keep yourself hydrated while detoxifying
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval training consist of a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming, sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between. Combine this with ‘SuperSlow weight lifting.’
- raise your Glutathione production with extra N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Methionine, Melatonin, Glutamine, Lipoic acid, Silymarin, Whey proteins, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and E, (and selenium, magnesium, and zinc)
- reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat-soluble) toxins.
Maintenance: use one per week.
Ask your doctor before you use a suppository if you:
– Have an irregular heartbeat
– Have had recent surgery on your rectum
– Are a man who’s had prostate surgery recently
– Are a woman who’s had surgery or radiation treatment to your vaginal area
ToxDetox™ should not be used during breastfeeding or pregnancy, as the toxins would then be passed on to the baby. However, it is strongly recommended to detoxify months before conception for healthier, less toxic babies.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at either room temperature or refrigerate. Never freeze.
Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Toxic Analysis (Hair Test) or with the “before and after” Urine challenge Tests.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.