Ther-Biotic Complete vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Ther-Biotic Complete - 60 vcaps
This is our most comprehensive, max support probiotic formula*
It ships with a cold pack. If you live in a hot climate we recommend choosing the $30.00 shipping option for next day delivery. If your order is received late Thursday or on Friday we will hold it to ship on Monday.
It is not uncommon during shipping for the cold pack to melt and the product to be warm upon receipt. Klaire Labs probiotics have greater stability at room temperature than generally realized. Tests show that several weeks at warm temperatures can result in as little as only 5% loss in potency. However, this accelerates over time, so it is best to refrigerate for long term viability.
PERISHABLE ITEM NON-RETURNABLE
Ther-Biotic Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad support for a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support their intestinal health.*
Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic™ technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the GI tract.*
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE POWDER
- • Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses*
- • Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa*
- • Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients*
- • Produce short-chain fatty acids that nourish the colon*
- • Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms*
- • Reduce production of proinflammatory chemicals*
- • Improve immunological gut barrier function*
- • Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins*
- • Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose*
- • Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol*
Ther-Biotic Complete 60 vcaps
PERISHABLE ITEM NON-RETURNABLE
Ingredients per vcapsule:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 6.0+ billion CFUs
- Bifidobacterium bifdum 5.0+ billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 3.0+ billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus casei 2.5+ billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus plantarum 2.0+ billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus salivarius 2.0+ billion CFUs
- Bifidobacterium longum 1.0+ billion CFUs
- Streptococcus thermophilus 1.0+ billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus 1+0 billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus helveticus 0.5+ billion CFUs
- Bifidobacterium infantis 0.5+ billion CFUs
- Bifidobacterium brevis 0.5+ billion CFUs
- Total 25+ billion CFUs
Other ingredients: Propietary polysaccharide complex, cellulose, and L-leucine in an inulin base derived from chicory root.
1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Children's dosage should be determined by a healthcare practitioner.
All Klaire probiotics undergo DNA fingerprinting and cell-surface analysis to ensure the highest quality of strains. Every formulation is hypoallergenic, uses kosher-certified vegetarian capsules, and is delivered in a prebiotic base of inulin.
We guarantee our products to be dairy free, gluten-free and free of corn-,wheat-, and rice-derived maltodextrin as well as other common allergens and ingredients that may interfere with absorption. All of our probiotic strains are manufactured to United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) standards and undergo regular analysis for purity, quality, microbes, and potency.
All Klaire probiotics undergo DNA fingerprinting and cell-surface analysis to ensure the highest quality of strains. Klaire uses glass bottles and desiccant sachets and refrigeration to ensure product stability. In addition, up to 50 percent overages of probiotic are added to each capsule to make sure each of Klaire's probiotic products meets label claims for the number of CFU's per gram.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.