- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
SPZM 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Shao Yao Gan Cao Tang Herbal Supplement *
Shoulder, neck tension*
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome*
Neck and shoulder tension*
1. For muscle spasms, particularly due to injuries (such as whiplash) affecting the upper body. It may also be used for muscle cramps and restless leg syndrome*
2. Neuralgias of the upper body such as trigeminal, intercostal etc.; may be tried for sciatica, although this is mostly an upper body formula*
3. Contractions, numbness in the limbs; tremors or lack of strength in the limbs; wrist pain, carpal tunnel syndrome*
Chinese Therapeutic Effects*
Relieve stagnant qi*
Moisten and nourishes the sinews*
Open up the channels*
SPZM is an empirical formula from Shanghai with added calcium and magnesium.*
White peony (bai shao) nourishes blood and alleviates pain. This herb also preserves yin and insures the smooth flow of Qi. If Qi is not flowing smoothly there will be emotional frustration, anger, abdominal distention, lump in the throat, and PMS in women. These factors can also cause Qi stagnation. Peony insures the sinews are moistened and nourished. Pueraria (ge gen), releases the muscle tension and clears heat. It is particularly useful for headache, stiff upper back and neck. Clematis (wei ling xian) dispels wind dampness, opens the channels, and alleviates pain. Spatholobus (ji xue teng) activates, and nourishes the blood. Licorice (gan cao)relieves spasms, particularly of the legs and abdomen, clears heat, and harmonizes the other ingredients. Magnesium is included as it calms spasms and muscles; calcium improves the uptake of magnesium and also has a calming effect.*
May be taken several times a day as needed to alleviate spasms. Better results may be seen taking 5 tablets BID rather than 3 tablets TID*
• For increased pain relief combine with Resinall K, Resinall E, or Channel Flow*
• Use with Flavonex or Mobility 2 for inflammation*
• Combine with AC-Q if there is both upper and lower body pain*
• For liver wind use Gastrodia Relieve Wind*
• For long term spasms consider Marrow Plus to build blood*
• Consider Mobility 2 for sciatica*
• Combine with Cir-Q for restless leg syndrome*
SPZM 90 tabs | Health Concerns
Ingredients: Peony (Bai Shao), Pueraria (Ge Gen), Clematis (Wei Ling Xian), Milletia (Ji Xue Teng), Licorice (Gan Cao), Calcium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.