Premiere Greens Multi
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Premiere Greens Multi 392 grams | BioGenesis
a great-tasting nutrient-rich, superfood shake. Rich in phytonutrients, Premiere Greens Multi provides a multivitamin/mineral blend, enzymes, and unique specialty nutrients along with high-quality, hypoallergenic protein*
GREAT-TASTING, ALL-IN-ONE APPROACH TO OPTIMAL NUTRITION†
- High-quality, vegan protein base*
- Multivitamin and mineral*
- Provides high ORAC blends of fruits, vegetable, unique greens, and specialty nutrients for antioxidant support†
PREMIERE GREENS MULTI is a complete superfood meal supplement beverage designed to nourish the body with the vital nutrition it needs. Leading a busy, active lifestyle can make it difficult for patients to meet their daily needs for all the necessary nutrients. Premiere Greens Multi provides a multivitamin/mineral core, fruit and vegetable blends, enzymes, and unique specialty nutrients for an all-in-one approach to supplementing your patients’ nutritional needs to promote optimal health.†
PEA, CHLORELLA, AND SPIRULINA PROTEINS provide a unique and great-tasting protein base. Pea, chlorella, and spirulina all have a low-allergenic potential, but still provide a complete source of quality protein. Along with therapeutic efficacy, taste is also essential to help ensure your patients comply with your protocols. This unique protein blend gives the Premiere Greens Multi a great vanilla taste and creamy consistency*
Premiere Greens Multi 392 grams | BioGenesis
• A Superfood Blend of Protein, Greens, Antioxidants and Essential Nutrients
• Formulated Exclusively for Healthcare Professionals
Serving Size: One (1) level scoop (28 g)
Servings per Container: 14
Amount per Serving
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Dietary Fiber 6 g
Sugars 6 g
Protein 10 g
Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 2,500 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30 mg
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
Vitamin E 15 IU
Thiamin (mononitrate) .75 mg
Riboflavin .85 mg
Niacin (niacinamide) 10 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 1 mg
Folate (folic acid) 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 5 mg
Calcium 10 mg
Iron 2.75 mg
Phosphorus 113 mg
Magnesium 5 mg
Zinc .633 mg
Selenium 2 mcg
Copper .6 mg
Manganese 80 mcg
Chromium 5 mcg
Molybdenum 46 mcg
Chloride 46 mg
Sodium 165 mg
Potassium 25 mg
Greens Super Complex Greens Blend 16,000 mg
- Aloe vera leaf (source of mucopolysaccharides, plant sterols and anthraquinones), barley grass (source of bioflavonoids), wheat grass, alfalfa (source of beta carotene), dulse (source of oceanic trace minerals), green tea leaf extract (source of polyphenols), kombu seaweed (source of trace minerals), nori seaweed (source of trace minerals), wakame seaweed (source of trace minerals)
Prebiotic and Fiber Blend
- Gum acacia, guar gum, oat fiber, xanthan gum, beet fiber, apple pectin
High ORAC Berry Blend
- Cranberry concentrate (source of ellagic acid), bilberry fruit extract (source of anthocyanosides), blueberry (source of anthocyanins and ellagic acid), elderberry (source of flavonoids), raspberry (source of beta carotene, ellagic acid, catechins and monoterpenes)
High ORAC Vegetable Blend
- Broccoli (source of indole-3-carbinol, sulforaphane and beta carotene), carrots (source of beta carotene), tomato (source of lycopene, coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid), Brussels sprouts (source of indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane), cauliflower (source of sulforaphane), beet, celery, kale (source of indole-3-carbinol, sulforaphane and beta carotene), spinach (source of beta carotene, lutein and quercetin), radish, leek or yellow pepper, onion (source of allyl sulfides, quercetins and saponins), cabbage (source of indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane), garlic (source of allyl sulfides)
Plant-Based Enzyme Blend
- Amylase, lactase, neutral protease, lipase, cellulase
- Stevia leaf extract, cherry juice crystals, orange juice crystals, lo han guo fruit extract
B. coagulans 300 million CFU**
Other Ingredients: Protein blend (pea, spirulina and chlorella), natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, silica.
Contains wheat (from wheat grass).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, blend, shake or briskly stir one serving (one level scoop) into 8 oz. of water or beverage of choice one time per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.