OsteoForce 120/240 tabs
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
OsteoForce | Designs for Health - This unique formula only requires 4 tablets daily to deliver all the bone supportive nutrients needed to restore healthy bones, and delievers these vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable forms. This bone formula is suitable for being taken along with Designs for Health’s Twice Daily Multi.*
The minerals chosen for this formula are from Albion Advanced Nutrition, the leader in formulating truly chelated minerals with outstanding absorption. A higher intake of calcium than that supplied in OsteoForce is not necessary due to the far greater absorption of calcium bis-glycinate chelate in comparison to other non-chelated calcium salts typically supplied by other manufacturers*
Benefits of Osteoforce include:
- Provides All Nutrients Needed for Bone Health and Bone-Building*
- Promotes Bone Growth and Strength*
- Increases Bone Density*
- Prevents Osteoporosis*
- Helps With Overall Bone Health*
- Delivers Nutrients That Our Bodies are Lacking Due to an American Diet.*
Unique features of Osteoforce:
Calcium — Contains the powerful bone-building advantages of Calcium in several of its best forms. This combination of calcium types allows superior bioavailability over just one type.*
Magnesium — Contains the best absorbed form of magnesium. Magnesium is a critical bone building mineral and must be present along with Vitamin D for optimal calcium uptake by the bones.*
Vitamin D — Without vitamin D, calcium cannot be absorbed and used for bone growth. Cholecalciferol is the most absorbable form of Vitamin D. Without vitamin D, calcium cannot be absorbed. Studies show that many adults have low levels of vitamin D.*
Vitamin K — Research has shown is crucial for bone health and osteoporosis prevention. Research shows that bone density in women is directly related to vitamin K intake.*
Zinc — An essential mineral for strong bones.*
Copper — Contains is essential for healthy bones and is often lacking in the American diet.*
Boron — Boron has been shown to be important for bone health.*
OsteoForce 120 or 240 tabs | Designs for Health
Serving Size 4 tablets
Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 600 IU
- Vitamin K (Phytonadione) 1000 mcg
- Calcium 800 mg
- (as Di-Calcium Malate, Bis-Glycinate Chelate, Calcium Ascorbate and Calcium Carbonate as fillers only)
- Magnesium (Di-Magnesium Malate and Buffered Glycinate Chelate) 300 mg
- Zinc (as Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 5 mg
- Copper (as Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Chelazome® Bis-Glycinate) 2 mg
- Potassium (as Glycinate Complex) 50 mg
- Boron (as Glycinate Complex) 4 mg
- Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, crosscarmellose sodium, cellulose, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets twice daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product contains vitamin K. Consult your health care practitioner before use if you are taking Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin or antibiotics.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, dairy, artificial colors or flavors.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.