Essential for proper brain and body functionality, neurotransmitters are naturally occurring chemicals inside the brain that transmit signals between nerve cells.
A proper balance of neurotransmitter levels helps achieve optimal health. Our neurotransmitter vitamins and supplements can enhance your well-being.
Perhaps one of the most exciting areas of nutritional medicine today is the testing and re-balancing of the brain’s neurotransmitters.
Neurotransmitter imbalances are linked to:
- Attention issues (inability to concentrate, poor motivation, Attention Deficit Disorder)
- ADHD and hyperactivity in adults and children
- Learning disabilities and developmental delays in young children
- Sleeping problems (difficulty falling asleep, fatigue, tossing and turning in bed)
- PMS and birth control-related problems (irritability, mood swings, aggressiveness, sadness, poor libido)
- Menopause-related problems (night sweats, mood swings, hot flashes)
- Appetite control deficits and weight issues (chronic hunger, cravings, obesity)
- Anxiety (nervousness, irritability, obsessive-compulsive behavior, insecurity, restlessness, racing thoughts)
- Depression (sadness, frequent mood swings)
- Libido problems (lack of sex drive in women and men, orgasm issues, erectile dysfunction)
- Migraine headaches
We offer a variety of state-of-the-art neurotransmitter tests. These can help pinpoint the kinds of neurotransmitter support remedies or brain supplements you need.
Not Certain What to Do Next?
If you are unsure which products or programs to use or which tests to take, or if you would like additional help:
- Contact us if you have a brief question.
- Schedule a phone consultation with Dr. Forrest.
- Call (408) 354-4262
Adaptacin 60 caps |Adrenal Support | Sanesco - A formula for patients in need of adrenal support. This product utilizes the highest quality, most scientifically-validated compounds currently available.*(hide)
AdreCor 90 vcaps | NeuroScience - Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue*(hide)
AdreCor with Licorice Root 90 vcaps | NeuroScience - Increases cortisol levels and provides non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health, energy, wakefulness, and stress management .*(hide)
Alpha GABA PM 60 caps | NeuroScience - Researched blend of botanicals and 400 mg of L-theanine shown to induce calming brain waves and naturally improve sleep during times of stress.*(hide)
Calm-CP 60 vcaps | NeuroScience - Decreases cortisol levels and provides ingredients important for calm, sleep, and management of blood sugar .*(hide)
CatecholaCalm | Designs for Health - A unique formulation specially designed for “burned-out” anxious people. Long term stress and anxiety lead to adrenal exhaustion, low cortisol, and elevated catecholamines (epinephrine and norepinephrine).*(hide)
Consultation with Dr. Forrest - Dr. Forrest, MA, MH, DC, is a licensed chiropractor in California. His is available for in-office visits and informational/educational phone/Skype consultations and Zyto and EVOX Biometric Body Scans. You are welcome to draw on his over 28 years of clinical experience.*(hide)
Daxitrol Essential 120 caps | NeuroScience - Contains ingredients important for craving reduction, satiety, and breakdown of fat stores>*(hide)
Dopa Factors 60 vcaps BioGenesis - Dopa Factors contains botanical extracts, antioxidants, and 5-MTHF to support healthy levels of neurotransmitters which may be depleted by stress and a hectic lifestyle.*(hide)
- Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- Now available in 60 lozenges
- NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|