The NESS (Nutritional Enzyme Support System) line of enzyme-based nutritional supplements are the original enzyme supplements sold exclusively through healthcare practitioners. With over 20 years of clinical use, NESS has paved the way for other enzyme supplements available from Enzymes, Inc.
The NESS product line grew directly from research that began nearly eighty years ago. Dr. Edward Howell, a physician and researcher, uncovered nature’s secret to healthy digestion. Through his extensive clinical research, he learned that food enzymes are essential for proper digestion and directly correlate with dramatic improvements in health and longevity.
Although a strong advocate of eating more raw food, Dr. Howell was able to produce unique and highly active enzyme supplement to provide the same type of digestive activity as raw food enzymes, relieving some of the body’s digestive stress.
In the early 1980s, advancements in enzyme concentration techniques resulted in the development of NESS, the first complete professional line of enzyme supplements far superior in strength and balance than any other vegetarian enzyme products available at the time.
With advancements in technology, and access to Dr. Howell’s original formulations and production techniques, Enzymes, Inc. has developed over 30 products in the NESS line.
Patients choose NESS to recommend to their patients for a variety of reasons:
- Small capsule size – easy to swallow
- Low cost provides excellent value
- Synergistic combination to treat most health conditions
- Wide range of formulas for digestive and systemic needs
- Established history of clinical effectiveness
Formula 419 Protease with Cal-Mag - Formula 4, 416 & 419 These three NESS products contain protease to help boost the body's natural healing mechanisms and combat inflammatory conditions.*(hide)
Formula 5 Lipase - 90 - contains lipase to promote healthy fat metabolism. Taken with meals, lipase works to digest fats in foods and facilitates absorption of fat-soluble nutrients.*(hide)
Formula 6 GI Relief - 90 - contains an enzyme and herbal blend to enhance nutrient absorption and maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*(hide)
Formula 8 Lactase w/Probiotic - beneficial for those who experience symptoms due to intestinal flora imbalances. Its blend of lactase and amylase helps to digest lactose (milk sugar) and starches.*(hide)
Formula 801s Flora Balance - contains a blend of cellulase and almost 20 billion probiotic organisms or "good bacteria" to promote colon health, restore natural function, and compete with intestinal invaders, such as parasites, yeast or fungus.*(hide)
- Consultation With Dr. Forrest, DC
- Formula 15 Energy Boost - 90 caps
- Formula 701s Circulatory Support - 40 caps
- Formula 2 Starch Digest - 90/180/500 caps
- Formula 3 Amylase - 90
- Formula 16 Bone Support - 90 caps
- Formula 4 - Protease - 90/180 caps
- Formula 601 Gastric Comfort - 90/180 caps
- Formula 1 Protein Digest - 90/180/500 caps
- Formula 18 Fat Digest - 90/180 caps
- Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- Now available in 60 lozenges
- NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|