Maxxum 3 - 180 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Maxxum 3 - 180 caps | Karuna Health is a High Potency Iron-Free Multi-vitamin & Mineral Capsule with 1:1 Calcium/Magnesium Ratio*
MAXXUM 3 is iron-free and formulated for health practitioners seeking a 1:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium, in the optimal citrate:malate formulation identified in clinical studies. MAXXUM 3 is the right choice for patients preferring a capsule delivery system in a high-quality, cost-effective iron-free multi that supports bone health.*
Maxxum 3 - 180 caps | Karuna Health
- Vitamin A (natural beta-carotene) 20,000 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (natural d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 400 IU
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 120 mcg
- B1 (thiamine) 40 mg
- B2 (riboflavin) 40 mg
- B3 (niacinamide) 40 mg
- B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 40 mg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- B12 (methylcobalamin) 450 mcg
- Biotin (d-biotin) 400 mcg
- B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 40 mg
- Calcium (citrate/malate 2:1) 500 mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (aspartate) 500 mg
- Zinc (amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (l-selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Copper (amino acid chelate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (amino acid chelate) 5 mg
- Chromium (polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Boron (citrate) 1 mg
Suggested use for adults:
Six capsules daily, taken with meals, or as directed.
This product contains no yeast, wheat, soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, artifical coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.