Male Saliva Hormone Test - ZRT
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Male Saliva Hormone Test | ZRT Labs
Saliva Testing Advantages and Clinical Utility
Saliva testing is a convenient, inexpensive, and above all, accurate means of testing steroid hormones. Scientific studies have shown a strong correlation between steroid hormone levels in saliva and the amount of hormone in the blood that is active or bioavailable. It is this fraction of total hormone that is free to enter the target tissues in the brain, uterus, skin, and breasts.*
Saliva testing can be done anywhere anytime. Testing that relies on blood drawn in the doctors office makes it harder to obtain samples at specific times (such as in the early morning) or multiple times during the day. In addition, hormones in saliva are exceptionally stable and can be stored at room temperature for up to a week without affecting the accuracy of the result. This offers maximum flexibility in sample collection and shipment.*
Hormones tested in the saliva profiles include:
- Saliva measures the free, "bioavailable" fraction of steroid hormones that have moved out of the bloodstream and into the tissue -- NOTE: Blood and urine measure "total" levels*
- Saliva is the most reliable measurement of tissue uptake with topical hormone supplementation*
- Painless, noninvasive and needle-free (stress caused by a conventional blood draw can alter test results)*
- Private (home collection kit) convenient for both patient and doctor allows for optimal collection time*
- Hormones are stable in saliva at room temperature up to three weeks allowing for worldwide shipment*
- Transport of saliva samples to laboratory requires no special handling*
- Less expensive than conventional blood testing*
- Ease of collection allows for routine monitoring of hormone levels and adjustment of hormone supplementation as needed.*
Saliva testing can help providers:\
- Identify hidden hormonal imbalances (deficiency or excess) associated with patient symptoms of menopause and andropause as well as reproductive disorders, chronic illness and diseases of aging*
- Link clinical symptoms to specific hormone imbalance(s)*
- Maintain health and prevent disease through early detection of any hormonal imbalance(s)*
- Establish treatment to restore hormonal balance and patient quality of life*
- Monitor patient hormone levels for "individualized" hormone replacement therapy*
- Track patient progress with comparative history reports provided with follow-up testing*
Saliva Test Kit Profiles
Female/Male Saliva Profile I (Saliva)
Good basic assessment of sex steroid and adrenal hormones collected in the morning when levels should be at their peak. Five (5) Tests: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S, and morning Cortisol (C1).*
Female/Male Saliva Profile II (Saliva)
Female/Male Saliva Profile I + PM Cortisol to provide a more comprehensive evaluation of adrenal function. Six (6) tests: Female/Male Saliva Profile I (E2, Pg, T, DS, and C1) + PM Cortisol.*
Female/Male Saliva Profile III (Saliva)
Female/Male Saliva Profile I with 3 additional collections throughout the day to provide a complete evaluation of diurnal adrenal function. Eight (8) tests: Female/Male Saliva Profile I (E2, Pg, T, DS, and C1) + noon, evening, and night Cortisol.*
A Better Feeling You
ZRT Labs Video
This two and-a-half minute video will introduce you to the concept of hormone and wellness testing as well as bio-identical hormone replacement. The video showcase's ZRT as the lab of choice for identifying hormonal imbalances and monitoring levels with supplementation.*
Male Saliva Hormone Test | ZRT Labs
Test fees include testk kit, mailer, test instructions, processing, handling, shipping, test results and review.
In-office consultations with Dr. Forrest are available by appointment: Consultation information
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The ordering of tests from this site does not imply a doctor patient relationship. They are informational only. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that allow the body to rebuild and heal itself.
The products and information mentioned on our website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Dr. Forrest is licensed as a Chiropractor in the state of California since 1987. He is not a medical doctor and as such cannot comment on your use of prescription medicines or other controlled substances.
For your health and safety please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for real medical advice. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. It is generally recommended that you do not self diagnose and treat. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.
Forrest Health, Inc. does not provide insurance billing for anything purchased through this site. We do not provide diagnosis or insurance billing codes. If this is important to you we recommend working with your local physician who can provide such services.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.