Mag Citrate 120 tabs
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Mag Citrate Mag+CalCitrate 120 tabs | Metagenics
The Mag Citrate is a health supplement that has been manufactured by Metagenics by using an amazing blend of magnesium and calcium. Featuring a vegetarian composition to suit a wider range of consumers, these tablets have been manufactured to offer direct support to the musculoskeletal system as well as to the bone structure. This health supplement soothes muscle contraction and promotes relaxation after indulging in strenuous workouts.*
- Supports normal muscle contraction and relaxation responses during rest or vigorous activity, and may help to prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.*
- Supports healthy bone structure.*
Mag Citrate 120 tabs | Metagenics
TWO TABLETS CONTAIN:
- Magnesium Citrate 1000 mg (200 mg elemental magnesium)
- Calcium Citrate 180 mg (40 mg elemental calcium)
- Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable). Contains no added milk, egg, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, sugar, sweeteners, starch, salt, preservatives or colorings.
Take 2 tablets three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.