Lyme Disease Testing
Diagnosing Lyme Disease
Lyme had been very difficult to diagnose much less treat. Some doctors feel the diagnosis is more from symptoms then lab. Others, like us, do rely on labs to make a stronger diagnosis.
If you have Lyme what are the best of the current tests. In our office we will often screen with the following tests.
- CD 57
- HPU/KPU Testing
- SpiroStat Lyme and Co-infection test
- NeuroScience My Lyme ID
We will often run additional tests to uncover underlying metabolic problems to reduce the likelihood of recovery.
- Heavy Metals - provoked urine test
- Hair Analysis - heavy metals and mineral imbalances
- GI Effects - testing for parasites, fungus, yeast, mold, gluten, h. pylori.
- Organix - metabolic pathways
- Co-factors (Vitamins and Minerals)
- Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids
- Neuro-chemistry - brain chemistry
- Food allergies
- Gluten Sensitivity