ImmunoPro 60 servings
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customer feedback
ImmunoPro 60 servings | Well Wisdom
In a Class of Its Own. Created to maintain all original regenarative and immune enhancing native protein components naturally present in fresh raw milk.*
ImmunoPro® is made with Proserum® the finest native whey protein on the market. It is a custom, non-denatured, native whey protein that is produced to best maintain the full range of the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk.*
The milk for this product is derived from cows that are 100% grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing.*
- Lactoferrin - 200 mg* per 5 grams. An iron-binding, iron-modulating protein that enhances iron absorption when needed, also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.*
- Immunoglobulins* - 500 mg* per 5 grams. Contains numerous immune system benefits.*
- Bovine Serum Albumin* – 220 mg* per 5 grams. Along with Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins contains generous amounts of Cysteine and Glutamine, precursors in Glutathione (GSH) production.*
- Active Peptides* (specialized paired amino acids), exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as boosting intracellular Glutathione.*
- Growth Factors - (growth promoting protein fractions) are contained within the protein bound fats. Their function is to: Regenerate all aged or injured cells in the body. Build and retain muscle. Burn fat for fuel. Repair DNA and RNA. Fight infections. Help regulate blood sugar and brain chemicals.*
ImmunoPro Rx 300 gms | Well Wisdom
Serving Size:1 Scoop
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat0.3 g
total Carbohydrate0.5 g
Dietary Fiber0 g
Serum Albumin**225 mg
Proserum® native whey protein concentrate, ** Naturally occuring; therefore amount may vary
Directions: Shake, stir or lightly blend one or more scoops into water, milk or dairy substitute. Consume 1 or more times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Wait 15 minutes before eating. Drinking slowly is recommended. The initial uptake of the native protein peptides is in the mouth. You may also place 1/2 tsp. or more in mouth and chew
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.