HLC Child 30 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
HLC Child 30 tabs | Pharmax
- Specially formulated for the child*
- Scientific and usage evidence accepts the HLC organisms as totally safe to use from birth*
- Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium infantis*
- No carriers except lactose*
- Ability to attach to human epithelial cells*
- Long shelf stability and full maintenance of label claim if stored correctly Independent verification of specification with every batch*
There is now increasing recognition of the critical importance of the correct development of the normal flora in the neonatal human.*
From having a sterile G.I. tract at birth, the neonate acquires microbial flora from the first day of life, and this flora is then responsible for a major part of the development of the entire infant immune system. It is now acknowledged that imbalances in the flora of the neonate may significantly increase the risk of childhood allergy and susceptibility to infectious disease. Consequently, it is now seen as imperative that the infant has a competent composition of microflora from the first day of life and that this can be achieved by supplementation with probiotic organisms daily from birth.*
HLC Child 30 tabs | Pharmax
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g
- HLC LAB4 Consortium 4 billion viable cells
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL 61)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL 08)
Sorbitol, Xylitol, Natural Blackcurrant Flavor, Silica, Magnesium Stearate
Children 4 years or over: One tablet taken 1-2 times daily with a meal or as professionally directed. The tablet is for chewing
None known if recommended intake is followed
Store in a refrigerator. May contain up to 6 billion viable cells if kept refrigerated. If removed from the refrigerator, the product will maintain label potency for up to 3 months at room temperature
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.