Glutathione 1.5 (1,500mg reduced glutathione)
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Glutathione 1.5TM Professional Strength
Reduced (active) Glutathione, 1,500mg per suppository*
“High blood levels of glutathione predict good health as you age and long life. Low levels predict early disease and death.” – Jean Carper: Stop Aging Now!*
Glutathione is the most important, natural, master detoxifier, anti-inflammatory, immune system enhancer, and the body's main antioxidant, protecting our cells in health and in sickness. *
Due to the circadian rhythm, the need for glutathione is the highest overnight when the body focuses on detoxification and rebuilding.*
Glutathione 1.5TM raises the bar among all Glutathione products for efficiency, systemic delivery and safety.*
Normally glutathione, the body’s most powerful protector, is recycled in the body with the help of all antioxidants. Glutathione is paramount for a well-functioning immune system, replenishes cellular antioxidant defenses, contributes to synthesis and repair of DNA and helps detoxify the broadest range of toxins.*
Glutathione levels are significantly lower in chronic disease patients, suggesting either that glutathione deficiency contributes to the disease, or, more likely, that chronic diseases use high levels of protective glutathione. Supplementation with glutathione could be expected to alleviate infections, inflammations, and much of the cellular toxicity and oxidative stress that contributes to diseases.*
Suppositories provide similar results to IV methods of administration (achieving about 70% to 80% absorption rate compared to IV) since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down in the liver). Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum that is part of the skin*
Glutathione 1.5TM Professional Strength
Reduced (active) Glutathione, 1,500mg per suppository
The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of Glutathione 1.5TM for a profound effect. The total number of rectal suppositories required depends on your toxicity level, your Glutathione level and your health goals. Learn more about your toxic load with a Hair Toxic Analysis (Hair Test), a Quick Toxic Test or with the “before and after” Urine challenge Tests. A full Glutathione 1.5TM rectal suppository over the first two weeks is recommended every other evening at bedtime, after a bowel movement, and every evening afterwards, or as recommended by your doctor.
Maintenance: use one, full suppository weekly.
How to Use Glutathione 1.5TM
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put some cream (Vaseline) to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- take StopReabsorbTM bowel cleanse capsules at the same time to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- raise your own Glutathione production with extra N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Methionine, Melatonine, Glutamine, Lipoic acid, Silymarine, Whey proteins, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and E, (and selenium, magnesium, and zinc)
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming, sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between - reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins.
Glutathione 1.5TM raises the bar among all Glutathione products for efficiency, systemic delivery and safety
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.