Garlic SupplementsGarlic has been used therapeutically for centuries and has thousands of studies documenting its effectiveness in treating everything from the common cold to resistant bacterial infections.
Other uses of garlic include:
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- Prevents LDL cholesterol from oxidation,
- Increases HDL, decreases triglycerides.
- Inhibits plaque build up and reduce fat accumulation in arterial cells
- Promotes healthy immune function Common cold, hay fever, staphylococcus aureus
- Kills pathogenic bacteria
If you are uncertain as to which products or programs to use or which tests to take; or, if you would like additional help:
- Contact us with a brief question.
- Arrange a phone consultation with Dr. Forrest.
Call ( 408) 354-4262