Garlic, Organic Freeze Dried 90 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Garlic, Organic Freeze Dried | BioImmersion
This exceptionally potent supplement boasts four to five cloves of organic garlic in every capsule. Known as the Russian Penicillin, garlic has been used for centuries therapeutically as an antimicrobial and over the last thirty years this has been our focus as well.
- Allicin in garlic is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial: anti bacterial, viral, fungal and protozoal.*
- Garlic in low doses stimulates the immune system by increasing numbers of lymphocytes, phagocytosis and natural killer cell activity.*
- Reduces elevated serum lipid levels- triglycerides and cholesterol.*
- Reduces platelet aggregation and thrombus formation.*
- Increases blood flow of erythrocytes through capillaries and decreases plasma viscosity.*
- Exerts a mild hypotensive effect.*
- Decreases incidences of gastrointestinal cancers.*
- Clinically is used to chelate mercury interstitially.*
- No fillers, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.*
- First recorded 5000 BC - Sumerians of Mesopotamia*
- Hippocrates 400 BC - infections, digestive problems and cancer*
- Dioscorides 100 BC - infections, clearing arteries and Leprosy*
- Louis Pasteur 1858 - scientific proof that garlic kills germs*
- World War I and II - "the Russian penicillin"*
- Quality Assurance International (QAI) certified raw organic garlic advanced FD technology*
- Alliin content: 20,000 ppm alliin*
- Pure raw garlic in a vegetarian capsule*
- Antimicrobial and antifungal*
- Anti cancer*
- Antioxidant blood sugar regulation*
- Immune stimulating*
Garlic, Organic Freeze Dried 90 caps | BioImmersion
One Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
Garlic Bulb 400mg Freeze-dried, organic Allium sativum L.
Alliin 11mg (Allicin potential 5mg)
Other ingredients: cellulose & water (capsule shell)
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.