Full-Spectrum Pomegranate 30 softgels
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Full-Spectrum Pomegranate 30 softgels | Life Extension Foundation*
Pomegranate supports healthy blood flow.* In a group of aging humans with risk factors for cardiovascular events, pomegranate or placebo was ingested on a daily basis. After 12 months, the mean intima media thickness improved 35% in the pomegranate group, whereas carotid blood flow worsened by 9% in the placebo group.1 Both groups continued taking conventionally prescribed medications. In another study on patients with ischemic coronary heart disease, pomegranate or placebo was ingested daily. After only three months, coronary artery blood flow improved by 17% in the pomegranate group, but worsened by 18% in the placebo group.2*
Few nutritional sources have gained as much scientific validation as pomegranate.3-26 Until now the vast majority of research has focused on extracts from the fruit. Only recently have scientists identified the synergistic action of compounds specific to other parts of the pomegranate — most notably its seeds and flowers.*
Life Extension introduces Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ which combines standardized extracts from the whole fruit and flower, along with pomegranate seed oil, to support system-wide health.*
In addition to the highly absorbable antioxidant powerhouses found in pomegranate fruit — Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ augments these polyphenols with newly discovered biologically active compounds from other parts of the pomegranate plant.*
These little-known nutrients include: punicanolic acid, a member of the triterpene family of essential oils that provides cellular support to help with inflammation;27 and a polyphenol compound called pomegranatate, to combat age-related metabolic changes.28*
This superior formula supplies the complete nutritional profile of the entire pomegranate plant. Just one softgel of Full-Spectrum Pomegranate™ provides polyphenols equivalent to 12.3 ounces of pomegranate juice concentrate (or 30 pomegranates) plus a proprietary blend of seed oil and flower extract.*
1. Clin Nutr. 2004 Jun;23(3):423-33.*
2. Am J Cardiol. 2005 Sep 15;96(6):810-4.*
3. New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology. London: Hamly; 1983.*
4. J Nutr Biochem. 2008 Dec;19(12):848-55.*
5. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Sep 24;56(18):8704-13.*
6. Nutrition. 2010 Apr;26(4):359-66.*
7. Phytother Res. 2009 Jun 5;24(2):182-185.*
8. Am J Cardiol. 2009 Oct 1;104(7):936-42.*
9. Exp Dermatol. 2009 Jun;18(6):553-61.*
10. Atherosclerosis. 2010 Jan;208(1):119-25.*
11. Integr Cancer Ther. 2009 Sep;8(3):242-53.*
12. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2010 Feb;20(1):55-62.*
13. Phytother Res. 2010 Jun;24 Suppl 2:S196-203.*
14. Atherosclerosis. 2006 Aug;187(2):363-71.*
15. J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Aug 14;50(17):4791-5.*
16. J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Oct;48(10):4581-9*
17. Food Chem Toxicol. 2006 Jul;44(7):984-93.*
18. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007 Jan 19;109(2):177-206.*
19. J Inflamm (Lond). 2009;6:1.*
20. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Jun;13(2):128-44.*
21. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2010 Sep;10(3):174-80.*
22. Ann Nutr Metab. 2011;58(1):1-9.*
23. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2011 May;17(2):113-5.*
24. Integr Biol (Camb). 2011 Jul;3(7):742-54*
25. Ann Nutr Metab. 2011;58(3):220-3.*
26. J Res Med Sci. 2011 Mar;16(3):245-53.*
27. Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2008 Nov;56(11):1628-31.*
28. Fitoterapia. 2006 Dec;77(7-8):534-7*
Full-Spectrum Pomegranate 30 softgels | Life Extension Foundation
Full-Spectrum Pomegranate 30 softgels
Each serving of Full-Spectrum PomegranateTM provides polyphenols equivalent to 12.3 ounces of pomegranate juice and a unique PomCompleteTM blend of seed oil and flower extracts.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) softgel daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value POMELLA® Pomegranate 400 mg **
(Punica granatum) Extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins (120 mg)] PomCompleteTM Pomegranate 137.5 mg **
(Punica granatum) Blend [flower extract and seed oil (standardized to 22% (30 mg) punicic acid)]
**Daily Value not established
Other ingredients: soybean oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, lecithin. Contains soybeans. This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.