Fructo Borate Complex
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Fructo Borate Complex | BioImmersion
A new form of boron supplementation
This formula duplicates dietary boron found in fruits, vegetable and nuts*
- Reduces osteoporosis: directs the mineralization of bone*
- Significant reduction in pain and swelling in 4 to 8 weeks*
- Down regulates hyperactive immune system*
- Improves Vitamin D and steroid hormone status in blood*
- Use therapeutically against osteoarthritis: Can reduce pain and swelling and increases mobility.*
- Reduces over-reactive immune levels.*
- Anti-oxidant: Increases SOD and Catalase production.*
- Anti-aging: Increases Vitamin D and Steroid hormone levels.*
- Clinical trial: 1 to 2 capsules BID to reduce pain and regenerate bone; 1 capsule daily for maintenance. Observed results period is from 2-8 weeks.*
- No filler, flowing agents or excipients of any kind.*
Fructo Borate Complex 60 caps | BioImmersion
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
One capsule contains:
Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate) 234mg 400%DV
Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate) 26mg 3%DV
Fructo Borate Complex (yields 6mg elemental Boron) 240mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose &water (capsule shell).
Always consult your health care provider before using.
Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.