FiberPro 340 gm
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
FiberPro 340 gm - 12 oz | Karuna Health - Multi-source fiber blend for optimum gastrointestinal and metabolic function.*
- Soluble fibers retard the *absorbency of dietary carbohydrates, thus aiding in the regulation of blood sugar and insulin.*
- Soluble fibers bind bile acids and inhibit the absorption of dietary cholesterol, both of which contribute to the regulation of blood cholesterol and lipids.*
- Insoluble fibers act as peristaltic stimulants, hastening evacuation, regulating bowel function and reducing bowel transit time, which minimizes the exposure of colonic epithelium to potentially toxic chemicals.*
- FiberPro provides an array of twelve food fibers, both soluble and insoluble, including cellulose, hemicellulose, pectins, gums, mucilages, beta glucans and lignins, along with special fructooligosaccharide carbohydrates which nourish beneficial intestinal microorganisms.*
- FiberPro’s neutral-tasting granules mix readily with water or juice.*
FiberPro 340 gm - 12 oz | Karuna Health
Total dietary fiber* 6.6 grams
Soluble fiber 60%
Insoluble fiber 40%
* from blond psyllium husk, oat fiber, guar gum, rice bran, beet fiber, soy fiber, apple fiber, flax fiber, barley fiber, fructooligosacharides, aloe vera, dried plum, and flavored with natural orange flavor and fructose
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.