Enzo Professional 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Enzo Professional 60 capsl | Enzogenol
Enzogenol - Natural Help for Healthier Blood Flow*
New Research suggests that Enzogenol could have significant benefits in atherosclerosis by reducing associated inflammatory events, thereby improving blood vessel health.*
240 mg Enzogenol + 30 mg Vitamin C per capsule*
- Natural pine bark extract from NZ grown pine trees (more info)*
- Water-only extraction for greater activity (more info)*
- Broad spectrum flavonoid antioxidant (more info)*
- 80% OPCs, plus other flavonoids incl catechins, quercetin, taxifolin, piceatannol, fruit acids (more info)*
- vegetarian formula (vege-caps)*
Nutritional support for your entire body*
- Heart & blood circulation*
- Brain, eyes & nervous system*
- Digesitve system, liver & kidneys*
- Muscles, bones, ligaments & joints*
- Immune- & inflammatory responses*
Enzogenol in a 100% natural extract from the bark of New Zealand grown Pinus radiata trees. The pines are plantation grown in New Zealand’s pristine environment where this species finds ideal growing conditions. New Zealand’s vast pine forests are managed on an environmentally sustainable basis. Through long standing close relationships with our suppliers we ensure high quality raw material supply.*
The pines grow for 25-30 years before felling. The bark is then harvested from the lower third of the mature tree trunk. This guarantees a homogeneous starting material and contributes to the guaranteed quality of the Enzogenol composition. The uniform age of the trees and choice of bark ensures consistency in the starting material and thereby minimizes any variation in the compounds extracted from the bark.*
- Pure Water Process - The extraction uses only pure, deionised water, no solvents, chemicals, or additives of any sort are used in the process eliminating any possibility of unwanted residues.*
- Full polyphenol compound spectrum - The process produces a 100% natural extract from the pine bark that contains the full spectrum of health beneficial polyphenolic compounds present in the bark.*
- Protecting maximal activity - The extraction conditions are optimised to protect the natural state of the polyphenols preserving the maximal anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.*
- Ecologically sound technology - The entire process is environmentally friendly and does not produce any problematic wastes.*
ENZO: Professional 60 caps
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg
Enzogenol (Extract of Pinus radiata bark) 240 mg
Other IngredientS: Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose & tapioca starch.
Adults: 1-4 capsules daily with food.
Childrens: (8-12 years) 1 capsule daily wiht food or as directed y a health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep bottle tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
Enzogenol is produced using only pure water extraction. This patented process extracts a balanced blend of exceptionally potent naturally occurring antioxidants from the bark of Pinus radiata trees.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.