Liquid Ionic Minerals
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Liquid Ionic Minerals | Eidon
Liquid ionic minerals
- Iodine - Iodine's primary role is to keep the thyroid gland healthy and manufacturing sufficient thyroxine, a hormone that is needed throughout the body. About 50 to 60 percent of the body's iodine is stored in the thyroid gland, the rest is distributed throughout the body, especially in ovaries, breast and prostate tissue, muscles, and blood. Iodine plays an important role in many of the body's functions.
Thyroid hormones control proper body metabolism that can influence energy production and body temperature. Thyroid function influences the adrenal glands, reproduction, nerve and muscle function, cellular oxygen use, the health of hair, skin, and bones and the breakdown of fats and proteins.
- Copper - From Good State Minerals - 2mg per 10 drops.
- Magnesium - Magnesium plays an essential role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. All refined foods are lacking magnesium, as well as most other essential minerals. Most Americans eat a highly refined diet and are, as a result, deficient in magnesium.
Magnesium regulates calcium transport and deposition into bone. It is necessary for tissue growth and development, immune system health and function, and the maintenance of normal intracellular calcium, potassium, and sodium levels.
- Potassium - Potassium is one of seven macro minerals--inorganic nutrients needed in relatively high daily amounts. Along with chloride, sodium, magnesium and calcium, potassium is an essential electrolyte. They are called electrolytes because they carry an electrical charge when dissolved in body fluids. These three elements are distributed throughout the body's fluids, including blood, lymph, and inter-cellular fluids.
Electrolytes help regulate nerve transmission and many cell membrane functions. Magnesium helps maintain the potassium in the cells; but even more crucial is the proper sodium to potassium balance. Without potassium, cell growth can be retarded. Potassium works with sodium to regulate blood pressure and transmit nerve impulses. Along with magnesium, it is essential to the proper functioning of the heart muscle. In this role, potassium acts as the catalyst stimulating cellular contraction. Low potassium intake encourages sodium retention, which raises blood pressure.
- Selenium - Selenium is an essential trace element that is important in proper immune system functioning and in free radical control. Selenium enhances the immune system and protects against heart weakness and degeneration. It is crucial for optimal health and detoxification. Selenium is required for the production of thyroid hormones. Researchers are finding that selenium deficiency may be involved in many important diseases, including HIV. The fact that this mineral has been the subject of irresponsible promotion as a cure-all must not blind us to the real possibilities that proper supplementation may have value in disease prevention and treatment.
When proper selenium balance is achieved, the risk of getting cancer is half that of a person who is selenium deficient. Selenium is an integral part of antioxidant enzymes that studies show aid in cancer and other disease control. Selenium enhances the function of lymphocytes-white blood cells, which are responsible for the body's resistance to disease. Selenium binds with many toxic minerals such as arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury and facilitates their excretion from the body. By detoxifying per oxidized fats, selenium inhibits their carcinogenicity (cancer promoting traits).
- Silica - Of all the minerals important for good health, silica is by far the most underrated and misunderstood mineral of all. It is the seventh most prevalent element in human tissue after calcium. Research done in the 1970's by Dr. Edith Carlisle at the UCLA School of Public Health affirmed without any doubt the extreme importance of silica. Her research, performed at the UCLA School of Public Health, showed silica to be essential in collagen formation and connective tissue strength. Collagen is the tough fibrous material which holds us together and is the major component of everything from our bones to our skin. Supplementation with this essential element may improve or alleviates or improves many of the following diverse symptoms:
- Calcium deposits on bone, in joints, and in soft tissues (calcium mismanagement).
- Teeth and gum disease, and structural failure.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as acid indigestion, acid reflux, and Crohn's disease.
- Arthritis symptoms primarily associated with osteoarthritis.
- Osteoporosis - silica helps the body deposit calcium into bone rather than into areas it shouldn't be. More importantly, silica helps maintain proper bone collagen levels; giving bones greater flexibility.
- Arteriosclerosis - studies have shown that hardened arteries are high in calcium and low in silica. Healthy, flexible arteries are high in silica and low in calcium.
- Skin, hair and nail disorders.
This is a diverse list, yet there is a common thread running through them all — proper collagen production. Eidon manufactures and distributes the finest liquid silica available anywhere.
- Sulfur - Sulfur/MSM is essential for healthy joints, smooth skin, glossy hair, hard nails and collagen synthesis. It is critical to protein metabolism. Sulfur is found in every cell of the human body. Sulfur is a crucial component of our tissues, hormones, vitamins, enzymes, antibodies and antioxidants. We simply cannot maintain good health without it. Large amounts of sulfur are found in joints, skin, hair, and nails. There is a minimum concentration of sulfur that must be maintained for healthy bodily function and structure. The body uses sulfur to continually create healthy new cells to replace old ones. Sulfur makes cells permeable, ensuring that nutrients are delivered into the cell and that toxins and waste products are removed.
Sulfur is a natural detoxifier for lead. By allowing fluids and nutrients to flow freely through the cell wall, sulfur reduces pain and inflammation and promotes healing. Every time the body removes invading toxins from the cell, it also removes the sulfur compound that neutralizes the toxins. This is why sulfur supplementation is so vital to daily nutrition. Sulfur's anti-inflammatory properties and ability to repair scar tissue around damaged areas explains its power to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis. Persons afflicted with osteoarthritis, which involves the deterioration of the cartilage at the ends of the bones, are often found to be deficient in sulfur. Sulfur alleviates the pain associated with osteoarthritis by acting as an anti-inflammatory.
Sulfur is also known for its ability to help with digestive disorders, such as heartburn, indigestion, and gastritis. Sulfur is also important for proper metabolism of carbohydrates and adequate uptake of sugar molecules necessary for energy. Sulfur can restore normal blood sugar levels as cells become permeable and helps restore pancreas functions to normal as the cells absorb blood sugar. The body is in a constant state of repair so if we don't get enough of the required nutrients the end product is going to be less than perfect. This is reflected in the aging process.
- Zinc - Zinc is essential for the maintenance of immune system strength and gland health. It can be rapidly depleted when the body is fighting an illness such as cold and flu. Zinc is the tenth most abundant element in the human body. Zinc is found in all organs, tissues and cells, and is involved in the function and activation of over 200 enzymes. Enzymes are the unique essential proteins that make the human body function properly.
Its vital role in maintaining proper immune system function and detoxification abilities has earned zinc its reputation as a cold and flu remedy. Zinc promotes immune system health by activating the production of white blood cells. These white blood cells form the basis of the immune system and destroy both damaged cells and invaders when antibodies recognize a specific antigen or foreign pathogen, such as a virus.
Zinc activates the production of numerous hormones necessary for growth and development. Like enzymes, hormones are proteins essential to the body's health. These proteins are produced in specific organs in the body, passed into the bloodstream and carried to distant cells and organs to stimulate numerous biological processes.
Zinc has been shown to play an integral role in combating stress, regulating appetite, useful in treating myopia (nearsightedness), and enhancing the senses of taste and smell. Most people suffering from alcoholism are found to be deficient in zinc. In addition, zinc protects the liver from damage. Alcohol is one of the most prevalent causes of liver malfunction, causing cirrhosis and fatty liver. Zinc has actually been shown to help reverse cirrhosis. Arsenic, cadmium, and lead are a few of the toxic elements that zinc helps to eliminate from the body. Inflammatory bowel disease, parasites and other intestinal problems can damage the intestines.
While most of us recognize calcium as an important mineral for bone growth, calcium represents only 20% of total bone mass and calcium alone is not sufficient for proper bone health and strength. Trace elements are also essential for normal growth and development of skeletons in humans. Although they are minor structural components of teeth and bone, they play important functional roles in bone metabolism and bone turnover. In addition, these minerals need to be present in the appropriate ratios in order to be optimally effective. Eidon Bone Support is the only liquid supplement to offer these essential minerals in their proper ratios:
- Boron - Recent studies have reported possible improvements in bone mineral density in women who supplemented with boron. Boron’s role in bone metabolism appears to be associated with its interactions with other minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
- Calcium - 98% of the body's calcium is stored in our bones. Its purpose in bone is to create rigidity (giving us our distinctive shape) and as a storehouse for the body’s metabolic needs for calcium such as nerve transmission, blood clotting and wound healing.
- Copper - Bone abnormalities and increased susceptibility to fractures is a common manifestation of copper deficiency in humans. Copper works in conjunction with iron to form red blood cells which are manufactured in bone matrix.
- Magnesium - 64% of the body's Magnesium is concentrated in the bones. Magnesium deficiency results in impaired bone growth and may lead to increased bone loss and skeleton fragility.
Eidon Immune Support is an incredibly effective formulation designed to boost your immune system. The blend of zinc, selenium, sulfur and silver is a combination optimized to give your body the essential nutrients required to effectively and naturally deal with the cold and flu season. Also, wounds and infections respond well to both internal and topical application of Eidon Immune Support. The immune system gains strength from minerals to synthesize proteins which make up all the cells of the body. These essential minerals play the following roles:
- ZINC - Activates the enzymes of our immune system.
- SELENIUM - Inhibits viral mutation.
- SULFUR - Calms the body's inflammatory response.
- SILVER - Provides a natural defense against bacteria.
Joint Support is a combination of silica and sulfur, both essential for joint health. They are the active mineral ingredients in glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate. Silica and sulfur are the two most important minerals required by the body to produce glycosaminoglycans, the main building blocks of collagen and connective tissue. Unfortunately, today's average diet does not provide us with anywhere near an adequate amount of either of these minerals. Consequently, a dramatic increase is being seen in all sorts of problems related to joints and connective tissue. Eidon's Joint Support was formulated to provide you with adequate amounts of these two elements in a highly bio-available format. It is tasteless, odorless, and easy to drink.
What Eidon has accomplished is to isolate the two minerals in glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate: silica and sulfur. Silica and sulfur are the catalysts involved in activating the essential enzymes responsible for repairing and regenerating collagen and connective tissue. Joint Support is derived from minerals which have already been broken down to a minimal molecular size for easy absorption unlike other plant/animal based supplements which the body must break down prior to absorbing. As you continue supplementation, you may also begin to notice other benefits such as improved digestion, stronger teeth and gums, stronger bones, improved skin tone and stronger hair and nails.
Multiple Minerals are a complement of all essential and trace minerals necessary for good health.
In any multiple mineral formula the key to its successful formulation lies in its mineral balance. Minerals work in a precise balance or ratio to one another. Too much or too little of even a trace mineral can decrease the effectiveness of a formula by limiting the availability of the other minerals. For people with well balanced mineral ratios or those looking for a basic formula to supply a well balanced broad spectrum of the most important mineral nutrients, Eidon's Multiple Mineral formula can be an excellent addition to your nutritional program.
Liquid Ionic Minerals | Eidon
Serving Size: 15 drops
Servings per Container: 30
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.