E Complex 1:1 Alpha&Gama - 60/180 gels
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
E Complex 1:1 Alpha&Gama - 60 gels
Optimal Ratio Alpha and Gamma Tocopherol Blend in a Mixed Tocopherol Complex
The E Complex 1:1 Alpha&Gama - 60/180 gels can improve overall body health with their rich and powerful nutrient supply. These soft gels include Complex-1:1 for natural vitamin E and ensure balanced gamma and alpha-tocopherol levels. They ensure antioxidant protection and aid in protection from extremely reactive free radicals. These tablets help in improving nervous system, prostate health, and promote the well-being of the cardiovascular system. They aid in providing healthy skin too.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health by promoting healthy circulation, blood vessel integrity, and healthy blood lipids.*
- Supports prostate health, nervous system health, and healthy skin, and delivers a host of additional health benefits.*
- Delivers an especially powerful blend of different tocopherols for a broader range of antioxidant protection against the ravages of free radicals.*
- Provides balanced levels of gamma- and alpha-tocopherols that are more closely associated with consumption of vitamin E-rich foods.*
- Provides gamma-tocopherol for unique protection against peroxynitrite—a highly reactive free radical.*
E Complex 1:1 Alpha&Gama 60 gels
SERVING SIZE: 2 caps/SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 90 TWO SOFTGELS CONTAIN: Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 400 IU
- Gamma Tocopherol 270 mg
- Delta Tocopherol 98 mg
- (400IU is equivalent to 270mg
- of alpha tocopherol, providing a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols). Gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil and water. **
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.