DopaBoost 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
DopaBoost™ 60 Capsules | Designs for Health
This product is designed to increase the body's production of dopamine, one of the body's primary stimulatory neurotransmitters.*
Dopamine is essential for the normal functioning of the central nervous system and is related to attention, learning, movement, balance, and mood regulation.*
- Macuna pruriens - an herbal which naturally contains L-DOPA, the metabolic precursor to dopamine, which can cross the blood-brain barrier. The Macuna material in DopaBoost is standardized to contain an extremely potent 60% L-DOPA.*
- EGCG (from green tea extract) – antioxidant; brain-protecting. These polyphenols in green tea offer neuroprotective effects, help to increase availability of dopamine. EGCG has been shown to have a positive effect on the electrical activity of dopaminergic neurons.*
- Quercetin – a flavonoid present in many fruits and vegetables, naturally inhibits COMT (catechol-o-methyl transferase) and MAO activities, the key enzymes involved in the metabolism of dopamine. Quercetin works with Macuna pruriens and EGCG as it helps to preserve dopamine levels.*
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine - the acetylated derivative of l-tyrosine, the amino acid from which dopamine is synthesized. Acetylation helps to increase the stability and solubility of tyrosine, making it more efficient and bioavailable, and therefore, the best choice for raising the body’s levels of tyrosine.*
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate - B6 in its metabolically active form; needed for the decarboxylation of L-DOPA to dopamine. P5P is a coenzyme for dopa decarboxylase, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of L-DOPA to dopamine.*
DopaBoost™ may benefit:
- Neurological conditions affecting movement/balance*
- Behavioral disorders*
- Involuntary movements/ticks*
- Sleep disorders*
- Mood disorders*
- Cognition issues: memory and learning disorders*
- Those who need enhanced release of growth hormone*
- Lack of motivation*
- Low prolactin production (involved in lactation and sexual gratification)*
- Those who test low in urine metabolites homovanillate (HVA) and/or vanilmandelate (VMA) as found in CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Profile) Testing*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. *
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*
DopaBoost 60 vcaps | Designs for Health
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 5 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 750 mg
Macuna (Macuna pruriens) 425 mg
- [standardized to contain 60% L-dopa (3, 4 Dihydroxy-L-Phenylalanine)]
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaves) 100 mg
- [standardized to contain 50% EGCG]
Quercetin 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times daily, or as directed by your health care practioner.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
NOTICE: Color, size or shape may appear different between lots.
This product is manufactured in a NSF GMP registered facility
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.