Dairy Free Shop
Many of us today suffer from multiple food allergies. Among the most pervasive is an allergy to dairy products. The affect of this allergy may be immediate or in many cases is an IgG responce that can take days to manifest. For this reason it can be difficult to know if you have a dairy allergy.
If you suspect you have an allergy to dairy products you can do:
- Food Allergy Testing
- Or you can eliminate dairy from your diet and see how you feel. At a later date you can add dairy back in and see if there is a reaction.
Not Certain What To Do Next?
If you are uncertain as to which products or programs to use or which tests to take; or, if you would like additional help:
- Contact us with a brief question.
- Arrange a phone consultation with Dr. Forrest.
Call ( 408) 354-4262
Consultation with Dr. Forrest - Dr. Forrest, MA, MH, DC, is a licensed chiropractor in California. His is available for in-office visits and informational/educational phone/Skype consultations including Zyto Biometric Body Scans. You are welcome to draw on his over 33 years of clinical experience in functional medicine.*(hide)
Digest Dairy Plus 60 vcaps | Genestra - Substantially supports digestion of all dairy products.*
Lactase 690 mg - 100 caps - Lactase is needed to break down milk sugar into digestible nutrients*
Moducare | Wakunaga - is a patented, unique blend of sterols and sterolins restore, strengthen and balance your body’s immune system.*(hide)
Moducare Grape Chewables | Wakunaga - patented blend of plant sterols and Sterolins in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1 that works to restore, strengthen and balance your body's immune system.*(hide)
- Neo 40 can improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- Now available in 60 lozenges
- NEW Proessional Strength version available
- NEW lower price!
|Add to cart|