Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0 (CDSA 2.0/P)
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customer feedback
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0 Random (CDSA 2.0/P)| Genova Diagnostics
DESCRIPTION: This test evaluates digestion, absorption, gut flora, and the colonic environment, and is indicated for all chronic GI problems, for acute bowel pattern changes, and for many systemic diseases. Additionally, Genova offers a parasitology component with the CDSA 2.0 that evaluates for parasites using microscopic examination and EIA testing. The profile is indicated for all chronic GI problems, for acute bowel pattern changes, and for many systemic diseases and provides a sensitivity panel for treating pathogenic flora.*
The Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0 (CDSA 2.0) is the most advanced non-invasive evaluation of specific gastrointestinal imbalances. In addition to identifying general dysfunction, this assay provides direct measures to pinpoint the diagnosis and treatment of patients with many digestive conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).*
(Pancreatic Elastase, Putrefactive SCFAs, n-Butyrate)*
- Direct measure of Pancreatic Digestive Enzyme output without interference from digestive supplements, changes in stool transit time or marker variability. Low levels of digestive enzyme output are associated with intestinal and Extra-intestinal conditions.*
Gut Immunology Markers:
(Calprotectin, Eosinophil Protein X) *
- This quantitative analysis identifies mild, moderate or severe inflammation within the GI tract. Elevations of these markers are associated with infection (bacterial, viral, & parasitic), food allergy, NSAID enteropathy, IBD and neoplasia.*
- GI inflammation is associated with Intestinal and Extra-intestinal conditions.*
(Short Chain Fatty Acids, pH, Beta-glucuronidase, Bile Acids)*
- Abnormal levels of Short Chain Fatty Acids may indicate alterations in gut flora, insufficient dietary fiber, altered transit time and small bowel bacteria overgrowth.*
- The chemistry markers identify imbalances that are associated with increased toxic burden within the colon, increasing long-term risk for colon and breast cancers.*
- Quantitative measures of the beneficial flora Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium*
- Quantitative measures of additional flora, including strict pathogenic bacteria and potentially pathogenic and bacteria and yeast.*
- An imbalance in GI flora is associated with Intestinal and Extra-intestinal conditions.*
(EIA and microscopic evaluation)*
- With the highest documented recovery rates (22% positivity rate), this Parasitology exam quantifies all ova and parasites identified.*
- includes microscopic evaluation for yeast and blood cells.*
Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis 2.0 | Gemova Diagnostics
Test fees include testk kit, mailer, test instructions, processing, handling, shipping, test results and review.
In-office consultations with Dr. Forrest are available by appointment: Consultation information
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The ordering of tests from this site does not imply a doctor patient relationship. They are informational only. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that allow the body to rebuild and heal itself.
The products and information mentioned on our website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Dr. Forrest is licensed as a Chiropractor in the state of California since 1987. He is not a medical doctor and as such cannot comment on your use of prescription medicines or other controlled substances.
For your health and safety please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for real medical advice. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. It is generally recommended that you do not self diagnose and treat. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.
Forrest Health, Inc. does not provide insurance billing for anything purchased through this site. We do not provide diagnosis or insurance billing codes. If this is important to you we recommend working with your local physician who can provide such services.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.