Hemp Advantage 30 capsAdded: 09/11/2019SKU: METG338$59.36Market price: $65.95 save 10%
We are your CBD headquarters!
- Largest Variety
- Strongest Potency
- Purest Quality
Please log into your account to see our full product offering!
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of at least 85 active cannabinoids in cannabis. It is a major phytocannabinoid, accounting for up to 40% of the plant's extract.
WHAT IS THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM (ECS)?
- ECS - Endocannabinoids, the enzymes that regulate their production and degradation, and their receptors
- Endocannabinoids are “messengers”, isolated from brain and peripheral tissues that communicate via cannabinoid receptors
- Involved in the direct regulation of appetite, metabolic health, pain/inflammation, thermoregulation, intra-ocular pressure, sensation, muscle control, motivation/reward, mood, and memory
- Involved in learning and synaptic plasticity
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound in cannabis that has medical effects but does not make people feel “stoned” and can actually counter the psychoactive effects.
Although CBD and THC act on different pathways of the body, they seem to have many of the same medical benefits. According to a 2013 review published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, studies have found CBD to possess the following medical properties:
- Anti-inflammatory – making it useful in treating multiple sclerosis and other neuroinflammatory disorders
- Reduce Pain - used by many for reducing all kinds of pain
- Improve Appetite
- Anticonvulsant – making it useful in treating epilepsy
- Antiemetic (anti-nausea) – making it useful in treating chemotherapy and AIDS patients
- Anti-tumoral – making it useful in fighting various forms of cancer
- Antipsychotic – Making it useful in treating schizophrenia
- Anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) and Anti-depressant – making it useful in treating anxiety and depression disorders
- Anti-oxidant – making it useful in treating Parkinson’s Disease, Huntington’s Disease and numerous other neurodegenerative disorders
- Sleep-inducing – making it useful in treating various sleep disorders
How to choose your CBD product.
To begin with understand that the active ingredient is CBD and so when you are choosing, you simply choose how much CBD's you want and what form you want it in. For instance you could get a spray, a dropper, pills or a solid concentrate. Typical doses are from 3-120 mg.
Question 1. How much CBD should I take
The general advice is to go low and work up to a higher dose. Since CBD's help reduce inflammation, pain and anxiety. Simply see how good a job your current dose is doing. If you are satisfied, great. If not try a higher dose. Since we are all biochemically individual, our doses will vary.
Question 2. What form should I use.
- Spray/Dropper - easy dosing, flavor may be important to you. Can take up to 45 minutes to feel the effect.
- Liposomal - (Only Colorado Hemp Oil) - easy dosing, fast delivery into the brain. Lower doses are needed.
- Pills - fixed amount per pill, up to an hour to feel the effect, lasts the longest. Taste not an issue.
- Concentrates - fastest effect if vaporized. If swallowed, up to an hour to feel the effect. Long lasting like pills.
Remember, you have to get a high enough dose of the medicine to feel the effect. Because there is almost no THC in these products, you will not get high.
LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES