Candida Yeast Infections
Fungus and Yeast Infections
Fungus and yeast infections are very prevalent in our society. They seem to come about from a breakdown of the immune system often due to unhealthy alterations in the body terrain. By the time the fungus or yeast has taken root there has probably been an ongoing problem for some time. This is part of the reason why it can be so difficult to kill them and get rid of them permanently.
An addition consideration when trying to kill yeast is that they appear to metabolize heavy metals in the gut. Heavy metal toxicity is very common in our culture due to the mercury in our mouths (whose idea was that), the mercury used as a preservative in our childhood vaccinations (another crazy idea) and the mercury and other toxic metals in the environment.
Some practitioners feel that trying to kill the yeast with a candida program before removing the metals is inappropriate. So before deciding on killing yeast in your body you may want to do a heavy metal program or test to find out if you have this common problem.
Candida albicans is a ubiquitous problem which can be highly resistant to treatment. For this reason an extensive program is called for and must be followed if good results are to be obtained. With luck, you will only have to go through this program once in your life, so do it right and get it over with.
The following have been found to be helpful to those with symptomatic and/or laboratory evidence of Candida albicans overgrowth.
1. Avoid foods to which you are sensitive, especially wheat, milk, yeast and simple sugars. For the first month, a high protein (100 grams/day), high complex carbohydrate (beans, grains and vegetables - 100 grams/day), no fruit and moderate fat diet is recommended. By the second month you may double the starch and halve the protein. Organically grown foods are strongly recommended. If you are uncertain as to what foods you are sensitive to do one of our Food Allergy Test Panels.
2. Vitamin C (C Ultratabs) to bowel tolerance.
3. Probiotic Synergy, 1 heaping teaspoon per day or 1/4 teaspoon per meal for one month
4. Ginger tea as a beverage. Made from fresh or freshly frozen ginger root, chopped or minced, and then steeped in hot water. Sixteen or more ounces per day are recommended.
5. Brush teeth with buffered ascorbate, baking soda and peroxide. Tom's of Maine brand baking soda toothpaste is acceptable. (Bread of Life, Sunflower Natural Foods, New Earth Market.)
6. Gargle with 0.5% peroxide at any evidence of oral candidiasis.
7. CandaClear Supposatories for two months if any evidence of vaginal candidiasis.
8. Raw Sauerkraut, eat 6-8 ounces every other day. It is a rich source of D-lactic acid (an inhibitor of yeast growth), assuming no sensitivity to cabbage. Organic Farms or Cosmic Kraut brand is recommended.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar is useful: 15 cc (1/2 ounce) dilute to taste, if not allergic to apple or vinegar, on days when not using sauerkraut. Can be used in soups, salad dressings or juice.
10. Avoid alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and processed food.
- Allicillin Caps - 2 capsules 3 times per day.
- Caprylate Complex - 2 capsules 3 times daily.
- CapriPlus - 2 capsules 2 times daily.
- Biotin - 1-5 mg per day at lest 2 hours before or after eating any carbohydrate.
Colostrum 70/40 500 mg 90 caps | Proper Nutrition - The concentrated colostrum provides a minimum of 40% IgG, the principal immune factor found in colostrum, and that's 40% by total dry weight, making Colostrum 80/40™ the most potent colostrum available.*(hide)
Connective Tissue 1oz| Newton Homeopathic Remedies - Formulated for symptoms associated with lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, neuralgia, scleroderma and other immune-related conditions*(hide)
Consultation with Dr. Forrest - Dr. Forrest, MA, MH, DC, is a licensed chiropractor in California. His is available for in-office visits and informational/educational phone/Skype consultations including Zyto Biometric Body Scans. You are welcome to draw on his over 33 years of clinical experience in functional medicine.*(hide)
DefensePlus 90 vegan tabs - a unique formulation combining grapefruit seed extract, vitamin C, astragalus, echinacea extract.*
Citricidal Ear Drops 1 oz
- CITRICIDAL; Liquid Concentrate provides the highest available concentration of pure grapefruit extract.*
Garlic Freeze Dried | Pharmax - A unique garlic preperation that is antibiotic, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. It reduces high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and fights all forms of infections*(hide)
GI Effects Gut Pathogen Profile | Genova Diagnostics - Comprehensive test evaluates stool for the presence of parasites, using microscopic examination. This is an ideal test for patients with sudden changes in bowel pattern, especially for those who have been traveling abroad or camping*(hide)
HCl & Pepsin 180 vegcaps | Genestra - Digestive enzyme support with HCL and pepsin.*
HLC Colon-izer 6 grams | Pharmax - provides active, live bacteria that reside in the healthy colon. The bacteria are essential for normal bowel function is to be maintained and opportunistic bacteria and yeast organisms are to be controlled.*
This item is heat sensitive. We recommend choosing expedited shipping especially during the Summer months or hot weather. Regular shipping comes with a cold pack.*(hide)
HLC High Potency Powder | Pharmax - The HLC (Human Lactic Commensals) range of probiotics have been developed within the Pharmax alliance and have been proven in both human clinical trials and by practitioner usage for over 10 years in Europe*
- This is a heat sensitive item. We recommend choosing expedited shipping for heat sensitive items.*
HLC Maintenance 60 or 120 vcaps | Pharmax - the probiotic of choice for the reasonably healthy individual who does not have a particularly stressful lifestyle.*(hide)
HLC replenish capsules 14 caps | Pharmax - Ideal for short-term colonization and support of gastrointestinal flora repopulation during and post antibiotic use*(hide)
HLC Synbiotic Intensive - 7 Sachettes | Pharmax - the most concentrated product in the HLC range, providing 30 billion viable HLC organisms per sachet.*(hide)
HMF Candigen Cream 1.8 oz | Genestra - HMF Candigen Cream is indicated for cutaneous fungal infections, acne, spots and pimples; and for diaper rash and ear infections.*
HMF Crean is currently on backorder(hide)
HMF Fit For School 30 chewable tablets | Genestra - These proprietary probiotic strains are compatible with the human gastrointestinal tract and are selected based on their high quality and viability*(hide)
Immune Pro Broad Spectrum 120 vcaps | PROSymbiotics - Hyperimmune Strength Immune PRO is a synergistic formula of colostrum from dairy cows, natural immune system boosters and our proprietary BIO-lipid delivery system.*
Macular Support 60 vegcaps | Genestra - Supports optimal macular pigment optical density*
Myo-Inositol 6.6 oz | Genestra - Support for ovarian health*. Helps support ovarian and reproductive system function.*
Selenium CWS 0.5 fl oz | Genestra - Antioxidant nutrient support that Protects against oxidative stress . It Assists in the formation of antioxidant selenoproteins.*(hide)
Syntol AMD - powerful combination of non-competing probiotics and prebiotics that facilitate an extremely oxygen-rich environment, preventing the growth of yeast colonies and providing the perfect conditions for indigenous bacterial growth*(hide)
- Neo 40 can improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- Now available in 60 lozenges
- NEW Proessional Strength version available
- NEW lower price!
|Add to cart|