Calm-PRT - 90 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customer feedback
CalmPRT | NeuroScience
Contains ingredients important for regulating the stress response, reducing anxiousness, and sleep*
Rhodiola Rosea root extract (15% rosavins): Adaptogen shown to reduce anxiousness and stress-related effects (1, 2).*
Phosphatidylserine: Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions (3).* Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response (4).*
Glycine: Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier (5).* Binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep (6).*
Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (7-9).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (10-12).
- Bystritsky A, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2008;14(2):175-80.
- Olsson E, et al. Planta Med. 2009;75(2):105-12.
- Monteleone P, et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1992;41:385-8.
- Glade M and Smith K. Nutrition. 2015;31(6):781-6.
- Kawai N, et al. Amino Acids. 2012;42(6):2129-37.
- Kawai N, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015;40(6):1405-16.
- Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
- Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.
- Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.
- Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
- Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
- Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63
Calm-PRT 120 caps| NeuroScience
Servings Per Container: 40
Take 3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend ... 1.5g
Rhodiola Rosea root extract (15% rosavins), Phosphatidylserine, enriched soy lecithin**), Glycine, and Taurine.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Silicon dioxide, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains lecithin from soy.
**This product uses SerinAid® 50P (Phosphatidylserine enriched soy lecithin). SerinAid® is a registered trademark of Chemi Nutra.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.