- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
BromInj | Karuna
Proteolytic and prostanoid modifying factors for healing*
BromInj is a powerful formulation containing high potencies of proteolytic enzymes, botanical extracts, quercetin, and vitamin C to support homeostasis during the healing process. In addition to bromelain for proteolytic activity, BromInj contains purified curcumin from turmeric, known for its antioxidant and anti-prostanoid activity, and willow bark, a natural source of salicylates. Vitamin C and quercetin, a bioflavonoid, are included to facilitate normal reparative activities in various body tissues. BromInj works best when taken on an empty stomach.*
- Curcumin is a natural inhibitor of cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2) and related enzymes (Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 2001;96:723-8; Carcinogenesis 1999;20:445-51); human research has shown curcumin to help prevent fluid shifts between tissues during the healing process (Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol 1986:24;651-54).*
- Willow bark is a natural source of salicylates and other compounds possessing prostanoid-modifying and antioxidant activities (J Agric Food Chem 1999;47:3954-62; Planta Med 1990;56:660; The Merck Index 1996, 1432), but is relatively free of side effects (German Commission E 1998, 230).*
- Bioflavonoids and vitamin C have been used in human studies to facilitate normal reparative activities in various body tissues (Med Times 1962;90:529-32, Med Times 1960;88:313-314).*
BromInj 60/120 tablets | Karuna
BromInj supplies a complex of protease with nutrients and other factors known to modulate the metabolism of prostanoids in a manner that favors the resolution of inflammation.
Four tablets provide:
- Bromelain (2,400 mcu/gm*) 1,500 mg
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa) 1,200 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg
- Willow Bark (Salix alba) extract** 900 mg
- Quercetin (a bioflavonoid) 300 mg
*mcu/gm (ëmilk clotting unitsí per gram), a standard rating index of enzyme potency.
**standardized to 11% salycin
Suggested use for adults:
Four tablets daily, or as directed.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.