Six Easy Ways to Make Every Day a Daily Natural Detox
Detoxing to remove chemicals and other byproducts from the body does not mean you have to go on an “all-liquid” diet. There are effective things you can do every day that will help promote a daily natural detox in your body.
- Take herbal supplements each day. There are natural supplements that will aid in the detox process.
- Forgo eating dairy products for a week. Even if you are not lactose intolerant, skipping dairy for a week can do wonders to help naturally cleanse the body of toxins.
- Drink more water. Caffeinated beverages like carbonated sodas can put a strain on the liver and result in toxin buildup. Diet sodas with artificial sweeteners are the worst because our livers cannot easily process these.
- Switch to tea for your caffeine. Drinking tea can soothe the body, and many types have other added benefits. Consider those with dandelion, chamomile, citrus, and other natural herbs.
- Skip alcoholic beverages for a week or longer. Alcohol is hard on the liver, even when consumed in small quantities. Avoiding alcohol allows your liver to focus on removing other toxins from the body.
- Eat more fibrous foods. Increasing the amount of fiber in your diet can help remove toxins from the body. Fiber works naturally to aid the body in processing and ridding itself of toxin buildup.
Detoxing does not have to be overwhelming by making these few simple changes to your diet. For herbal and natural supplements to help detox your body, please feel free to contact Forrest Health at 408-354-4262 today!