Five Natural Ways to Help Prevent the Flu
With cold and flu season gearing up for another year of runny noses, coughing, sneezing, headaches, body aches, body chills, and more, now is the time to start increasing your body’s immunity levels to fight off bacterial and viral infections using these natural methods
- Take nutritional supplements that boost the immunity system. There are several types of natural supplements you can take to strengthen your immune system and reduce the likelihood of getting ill.
- Take a daily multivitamin. Your body needs the right balance of vitamins and minerals to function correctly, as well as to help fight off illnesses.
- Wash your hands frequently and sanitize with lavender oil. Lavender oil is a natural hand sanitizer to kill germs. You can also use it to create a misting spray to wipe down surfaces.
- Remain hydrated with the right fluids. Water should be your primary drink throughout the day. You can also drink green tea, as it is full of antioxidants.
- Increase the amount of probiotics you consume. Probiotics have helped some people prevent getting a cold and/or the flu.
Keep in mind you need to use more than one method to ensure a well-balanced approach and help lower the likelihood you will get sick this cold and flu season. You can order all of the natural, herbal, and nutritional supplements you need online from us, here at Forrest Health, or call 408-354-4262 now.