Frequently Asked Questions about Homeopathic Remedies
For centuries, homeopathy has been practiced widely throughout Europe and Asia. However, in recent years, the push toward effective homeopathic treatments has exploded into the American mainstream.
Q: What Is Homeopathy?
A: Homeopathy is a medical doctrine based on the premise of “like cures like.” Homeopathy follows three central tenets:
- The Law of Similarity: The fundamental principle of homeopathy, which states that the symptoms caused by a substance will be cured when a homeopathic preparation of that same substance is administered.
- The Principle of the Single Remedy: States that every patient requires only a single remedy for treatment of symptoms. This remedy is called the “simillimum.”
- The Principle of the Minimum Dose: Explains that patients require only a small amount of medicine to begin the healing process.
Q: How Does Homeopathy Work?
A: To treat a patient, homeopathic practitioners look at the “full picture,” analyzing overall health, including physical symptoms, emotional state, and genetic predispositions. After examination, the homeopath prescribes a unique treatment, known as the simillimum.
Q: Is Homeopathy Safe?
A: Absolutely. Homeopathic medicines are made from a very small amount of the active ingredient, and side effects rarely occur. Plus, unlike many conventional drugs, homeopathic treatments are non-addictive, making them safe for all ages, including babies and even pregnant women.
Q: What Are the Benefits?
A: Homeopathy offers many benefits for patients:
- It can treat both acute and chronic conditions.
- Homeopathy restores overall wellbeing, avoiding the need for follow-ups at the doctor’s office.
- Medicines act fast to prevent further complications.
- There are no side effects.
For homeopathic remedies to treat many conditions, shop medicines sold by Forrest Health. We offer a diverse selection, including homeopathic tinctures and capsules, plus additional products in a wide variety of health categories, such as adrenal support, anti-aging, bone health, and much more. To speak to a helpful consultant today, please call 408-354-4262.