Biocidin 90 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Biocidin Advanced Formula 90 caps | Bio-Botanical Research
- Broad-Spectrum Antimicrobial Botanicals*
- Targets Systemic and G.I. Conditions*
- Laboratory Tested for overall Effectiveness*
- Includes Support for Detoxification and Immune Function*
Advanced Formula Biocidin is a potent broad-spectrum combination of botanicals for systemic use and for addressing the gastrointestinal tract. The formula includes berberine from Gentian and Goldenseal, powerful plant tannins from Black Walnut, medical grade essential oils including Oregano, Tea Tree and Lavender, and other botanicals to support detoxification and the immune system.*
Advanced Formula Biocidin is available in liquid or liquid filled capsules, and may be ordered as part of the Bioclear™ Cleansing Program. Complimentary samples for health professionals are available upon request. Original Biocidin will continue to be available during the transitional period.*
Summary of Improvements in new Advanced Formula Biocidin*
- Now available in new liqui-caps for improved absorption. One liqui-cap is equal to four tablets of the original formula, costs 15% less for a one month supply, and contains no tableting excipients.*
- May be taken on an empty stomach.*
- Liquid format is pleasant tasting, has a smooth even consistency, and is nonstaining.*
- Medicinal grade essential oils of Oregano, Lavender and Tea Tree have been added for additional broad-spectrum activity.*
- Black Walnut leaf and hull contain plant tannins for additional cleansing to promote healthy intestinal ecology.*
- Echinacea, Shitake and Noni for added immune support.*
- Milk Thistle and Plantain assist in drainage via detoxification pathways.*
Biocidin 90 caps | Bio-Botanical Research
List of Ingredients:
- Vegetable glycerin
- Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides),
- Noni (fruit)
- Milk Thistle (seed),
- Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia),
- *Goldenseal (root),
- Shitake (plant),
- White Willow (bark),
- Garlic (bulb),
- Grapeseed extract (min 90% polyphenols),
- *Black Walnut (hull and leaf),
- Beet (root),
- Raspberry (fruit),
- Plantain (leaf),
- Fumitory (herb),
- Gentian (root),
- Tea Tree oil (leaf),
- Galbanum oil (resin),
- Lavender oil (plant and flower),
- Oregano oil (plant and flower),
- Alcohol (potato source)
- < 5% alcohol content.
1-5 drops 1-3 times per day, or
1-2 capsules a day.
May be taken on an empty stomach. To decrease die-off reactions increase dosage gradually per patient tolerance. May be used at a higher
dosage in acute cases if well tolerated.
Children use 1 drop per 10 lbs. of body weight per day divided into 2 - 3 doses. Not for use during pregnancy.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.