Metatrol Pro 60 vegcaps
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Metatrol Pro 60 vegcaps | American Biosciences
• Promote cell metabolic regulation, maintaining healthy oxidative glucose metabolism and non-oxidative metabolism*
• Redirect energy to healthy cells to support vitality*
• Support immune system function*
• Maintain healthy satiety, weight management, and cell mass*
METATROL IS FERMENTED WHEAT GERM EXTRACT – SUPER CONCENTRATE!
A Marvel of Science!
Medical researchers have long known that stress and injury can alter cell metabolism and weaken immune system regulation, leading to serious health complications. Nobel Prize laureate, Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, published research in the 1980s showing that compounds found in very minute quantities in wheat germ could help restore healthy cell metabolic function.* Fermented Wheat Germ Extract (FWGE) was created when a process was developed to concentrate these compounds by fermenting wheat germ with baker’s yeast. Now you can experience the benefits of fermented wheat germ extract for yourself as one of the best natural supplements on the market!
A Miracle of Nature!
Wondering where to buy your fermented wheat germ extract? American BioSciences first introduced FWGE to the United States in 2005, and it’s been amazing researchers, impressing doctors, and satisfying consumers ever since. More than 40 articles have been published in peer-reviewed medical journals describing hundreds of studies showing safety and efficacy with FWGE in cell lines, as well as in animal and human clinical trials. Research shows that FWGE helps to provide remarkable health benefits over a wide range of serious health conditions.* When fermented wheat germ extract is taken orally, it helps to:
- Rescue Mitochondrial Function.*
- Promote cell metabolic regulation, maintaining healthy oxidative glucose metabolism and curbing abnormal non-oxidative metabolism.*
- Redirect energy to healthy cells for renewed vitality and enhanced quality of life.*
- Support optimal immune system function.*
- Regulate balance of cellular and humoral immunity (Th1/Th2).*
How it is different from AvéULTRA® or other FWGE products?
The Bioactive Fraction
Extensive research on FWGE drew the attention of scientists at a leading NCI-designated academic research center. They invited American BioSciences to join a research collaboration to identify the individual molecules in FWGE that account for its biological activity, and find the “bioactive fraction.” This research collaboration determined:
- In its natural form FWGE consists of thousands of molecules, but 100 percent of the biological activity and health benefits are provided by less than 100 molecules, which compose the “bioactive fraction.”
- Non-active molecules dilute FWGE bioactives, and include gluten and gliadin, which may contribute to unwanted inflammation.
American BioSciences developed a patent pending combination of technologies used in food processing which concentrates the “bioactive fraction,” referred to as FWGE-SC (Fermented Wheat Germ Extract– Super Concentrate). Non-active molecules, including gluten, are excluded from the product. Studies show that 41 mg of FWGE-SC, which is found in Metatrol, has the same biological effect as 5,500 mg of pure FWGE, as found in AvéULTRA, and 17,000 mg of spray-dried FWGE. (Fig. 1)
From Pure Nature to Pure Power
Metatrol FWGE-SC from American BioSciences is the most potent and super-concentrated Fermented Wheat Germ Extract natural health supplement ever produced and the only one that is gluten-free! Research shows that Metatrol has the same biological effect and health benefits as original Avé and AvéULTRA formulations, so you can expect to receive the same results plus many enhanced benefits, such as:
- SUPER-CONCENTRATED—Just two capsules have the same active ingredients as one packet of AvéULTRA!
- MUCH EASIER & CONVENIENT TO TAKE—No more mixing!
- GLUTEN-FREE—For people with gluten allergies!
- TAKE ANY TIME OF DAY—Before, during or after meals, with or without other medications and supplements!
- NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED—Heat stable up to 122°F!
- SAME PRICE AS AvéULTRA—No price increase, but all the additional benefits!
Metatrol 60 caps | American Biosciences
g Size:2 Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving
Fermented Wheat Germ Extract–Super Concentrate (FWGE-SC™)41 mg
V-Cap® plant-derived cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromello
As a dietary supplement for adults less than 200 lbs., take 2 Metatrol capsules per day (before, during or after meals, as preferred). For people weighing over 200 lbs., 4 Metatrol capsules per day are recommended to get the proper dose of FWGE.
When should I take Metatrol?
Metatrol can be taken any time of day, before, during or after meals. You can take both capsules at once or split them up, one in the a.m. and one in the p.m. Also, there has been no research showing that other dietary supplements will interfere with Metatrol or conversely, that it interferes with any other dietary supplements, so you can take Metatrol whenever it is convenient.
When taking any prescription medication, review the “FDA packet insert” available with every drug for warnings and contraindications, and consult with your doctors or with pharmacists. We encourage everyone with serious health issues to consult with a physician for personal guidance.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.