Amalaki 90 tab
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Detoxification & rejuvenation for pitta*
- Removes excess pitta from the system*
- Assists natural internal cleansing and maintains regularity*
- Stimulates digestive fire without aggravating pitta*
- Natural antioxidant*
- Rasa (taste): sour, sweet, pungent, bitter, astringent*
- Virya (action): cooling*
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet*
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, especially pitta*
- Traditional Uses:
- Used daily for detoxification and rejuvenation especially by pitta types and those with excess heat in the digestive tract.*
As one of the three ingredients in Triphala, Amalaki is a potent rejuvenative that nourishes the tissues and gently removes natural toxins. It is generally taken in place of Triphala by those with excess heat in the digestive tract. Amalaki's cooling action removes excess pitta from the GI tract supporting a healthy stomach lining and the proper function of digestive acids. It also cleanses the colon, eliminating excess toxins and heat while supporting healthy bowel movements. Amalaki is a highly concentrated source of antioxidants and is deeply nourishing to the body tissues. It promotes healthy eyes, bones, blood, teeth, hair and nails while supporting the proper function of the liver, spleen, pancreas, heart and lungs.*
- For healthy elimination, also consider Triphala* or Haritaki*
- For digestive support, consider Pitta Digest*
- For maintaining healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range, consider Sweet Ease*
- For general rejuvenation, consider Stress Ease*
- Serving size: 1 tablet
- Servings per container: 90
- Amount per tablet: Amalaki fruit (Emblica offcinalis) 500 mg.
Other Ingredients: cellulose, stearic acid and magnesium stearate
Banyan Botanicals contain no animal products and are suitable for vegetarians
Take 1-2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.