All-Basic Powder 350 gms
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
All-Basic Powder 350 gms | Montiff
A unique blend of 20 highest quality L-Crystalline singular amino acids, plus precursor Ornithine-Þ-Ketoglutarate and the superior antioxidant protection of Alpha Lipoic Acid for general health support.*
Plus precursor Ornithine-Þ-Ketoglutarate and the superior antioxidant protection of Alpha Lipoic Acid for general health support.*
- A general amino acid formula to promote good health and well being.*
- For tissue and cell growth and repair.*
- Stimulate and improve the immune system.*
- Assists in reversing negative nitrogen balance.*
- Especially important during periods of stress, illness and injury.*
- Recommended prior to and after surgical procedures.*
- For those on a restricted food program.*
- Desiccant pads are included in All-Basic Amino Acid Formula, as well as all of Montiff's highest quality nutraceuticals, to insure optimal freshness.*
Beneficial Properties of All-Basic Formula*
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID, a powerful antioxidant included for extra protection against free radicals and cell damage.*
- TAURINE for cardiac care, antioxidant properties and neurological health.*
- ARGININE HCL for immune function and cardio-vascular properties.*
- LYSINE, which is low in vegetarian diets, may inhibit viruses such as Herpes and EBV, and is found in muscle and connective tissue. ALL-BASIC formula has proper Lysine to Arginine balance.*
- L-TYROSINE and N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE, which crosses the blood brain barrier quickly, for proper neurological balance.*
- BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS, LEUCINE, ISOLEUCINE AND VALINE in proper balance for healthy muscle tissue.*
- GLUTAMINE for muscle tissue, neurological health and many other functions including gastro-intestinal health.*
- GLUTAMIC ACID important for neurological health and is precursor to GABA.*
- ALANINE helps stabilizes blood glucose levels.*
- ORNITHINE-a-KETOGLUTARATE, a powerful compound and precursor for Arginine, Glutamine, Proline and Alpha-Ketoisocaporate. It has a potent effect on secretagoic cells and has an effect on hormones such as insulin and human growth hormone. It stimulates immune cells and actions of Hepatocyte DNA, and is important for protein synthesis. Ornithine-a-Ketoglutarate is also significant for promoting healing in surgical, trauma and leg ulcer patients.*
- PROLINE is major amino acid found in cartilage and is important for maintaining youthful skin as well as repair of muscle, connective tissue and skin damage. It is also essential for the immune system.*
- METHIONINE prevents deposits and cohesion of fats in the liver due to lipotropic factors, and assists in proper gallbladder function. It also has powerful antioxidant properties.*
- CYSTINE promotes recovery of tissue, is part of the insulin molecule, and is useful in dermatology problems such as psoriasis and eczema.*
- ASPARTIC ACID helps in protective function and detoxification of the liver.*
- PHENYLALANINE is the precursor for epinephrine and catecholamine chemistry, and has been found useful in conditions of lethargy and extreme mental fatigue.*
- GLYCINE is important for numerous functions, including formation of hemoglobin. It is the precursor to Creatine Phosphate, and it is also part of the Glutathione molecule, which is an important antioxidant.*
All-Basic Powder 350 gms | Montiff
All-Basic-Plus 750 mg 500 caps
• Advanced L-Crystalline Amino Acid Formula
• Highest Quality Available
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 500
Amount per Serving
Proprietary Blend 750 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose and magnsium stearate.
Directions: As a dietary supplmenet, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily, 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a health care professional. To be used as a dietary supplement in a normal food program.
Certified free of: Starch, corn, milk, wheat, yeast, sugar, eggs, saly, artificial colors, binders, flavors, preservatives and fish derivates.
• Do not take with milk
• Do not refrigerate
Keep out of reach of children
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.