AdreCor 180 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customer feedback
AdreCor 180 vcaps | NeuroScience
- L-tyrosine is a precursor to the catecholamines dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*1
- L-histidine is a histamine precursor*2
- Histamine support wakefulness2
- Catecholamines and Rhodiola rosea support wakefulness, cognitive function, mood, and healthy responses to stress*3
- Methionine supports methylation pathways*4
- Young 1996; Nakijima 1996; Alonso 1982; Agharanya 1981; Goldstein 2010.
- Thakkar 2015.
- Meyers 2011; Berridge et al. 2012; Wienecke et al. 2012; Clark and Noudoost 2014; Jenkins et al. 2016; Goldstein 2010; Kvetnansky 2009; Nieoullon 2002; Bernheimer 1973; Mao 2015; Pannosian 2010; Hung 2011; Olsson, 2009; Darbinyan 2000; Brown 2002.
- Werner 2001.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.