ADHD & Autism
Administered completely online and via phone consultations and email, Dr. Forrest’s natural ADHD treatment program includes:
- Free 20 question online diagnostic test to evaluate ADHD symptoms
- Brain neurotransmitter test (home urine test sent to lab in prepaid mailer)
- Metabolite testing (home urine test sent to lab in prepaid mailer)
- Heavy metal
- Parasite testing
- Allergy testing
- Professional analysis of the testing results
- Individual treatment protocols based around natural remedies
“A growing number of parents are terribly concerned about their doctor’s recommendation to place their child on psychotropic medications as a treatment for ADHD – and with good reason. These are extremely powerful drugs for any person, let alone a developing child” says Dr. Forrest, founder of Forrest Health Online (https://www.forresthealth.com).
Forrest says that most parents he speaks with say that their instincts tell them to avoid these psychotropic ADHD medications but can’t find any other real solutions. As a result, he says that parents often take one of three courses of action: do nothing, try an herbal supplement and don’t see results, or place their child on these powerful psychotropic medications.
Forrest says there are 4 main reasons why alternative medicine often fails and why the Forrest Health Online system delivers:
- Poor diagnosis or no diagnosis
- Inferior quality products
- No comprehensive treatment protocols
- Patients don’t get retested or sustain a program long enough to see results
Forrest says that misdiagnosis is a serious problem of many children labeled as having ADD or ADHD. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, the number of prescriptions written for psychotropic medications for ADHD has increased 500 percent since 1991. However, this drastic increase differs significantly from practices in the rest of the world.