Verilux HappyLight Liberty 10,000 LUX Light Therapy Energy Lamp - Slightly Used
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Verilux HappyLight Liberty 10,000 LUX Light Therapy Energy Lamp - slightly used - virtually new
- Safe, natural spectrum light therapy in a practical, compact size.
- Provides 10,000 Lux, UV blocked bright white light therapy recommended by professionals.
- Customizes to your personal preference for light intensity with high or low settings, includes two easy to install no glare lenses for high energy or comfort.
- Broad surface area emits more light per square inch for efficient light therapy sessions.
- Light therapy at the right time of day can help improve your mood and reset your circadian rhythm to improve sleep.
Very low usage in origional box
Why this model:
The Verilux HappyLight Liberty 10K Energy Lamp provides up to 10,000 LUX* of full spectrum light, the highest recommended output for addressing seasonal change, the 'winter blues' or the effects of shift work, jet lag, malaise or fatigue. Balanced Natural Spectrum illumination taps the potency of light to gently cue your body to recalibrate and stabilize, naturally reducing fatigue and lethargy while improving focus and concentration.
No two people view and react to light in the same way, so this energy lamp provides the flexibility to customize the light to meet your needs. High-Low intensity controls, interchangeable lenses and a tilt feature give you maximum flexibility to design the program that works best for you. A broad field of up to 10,000 LUX* of light provides a more flexible program, allowing you to be farther from the lamp and to move around more freely during use.
When to use it:
For most people, 30 to 60 minutes is a productive, effective light therapy session – generally in the morning. Some may also flip on the light for a while in the afternoon to combat the difficult 'lunch coma'.
Why the light's not too bright:
The Liberty 10K is designed to provide effective, comfortable light therapy. An Optix lens diffuses the light to reduce glare and eye fatigue, and Flicker-Elimination Technology further reduces fatigue and discomfort.
Why it works:
Our bodies take cues from the environment – especially from light. When our schedules are driven by man-made light, it may negatively affect our circadian system. Underexposure to natural light can result in:
The winter blues, Fatigue, Sleeplessness, Lack of focus and concentration.
What the pros say:
“More than 80 percent of people with low energy, fatigue or the Winter Blues may expect to benefit from light therapy. Although it varies from person to person, most feel the effects of light therapy within two to four days.”
– Norman Rosenthal, M.D.
Light therapy pioneer and author of Winter Blues
Energy lamps help the body recalibrate and stabilize by cuing its natural energy enhancers and providing light to replace what’s missing during the winter months
Verilux HappyLight Liberty 10,000 LUX Light Therapy Energy Lamp
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 6.2 x 13 inches ; 2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B0094HBU6I
- UPC: 768533810007 710377969199 785923606583
- Item model number: VT20WW1
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (448 customer reviews)
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.