TruNiagen Pro 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
TruNiagen Pro 60 caps | TruNiagen
Take an active role in helping maintain your health, longer [1-3]. TRU NIAGEN PRO delivers the highest dose of nicotinamide riboside (NR) per capsule available today to raise NAD levels*. It’s key ingredient is backed by multiple published human trials, and is clinically proven to increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD)[4-6], the critical catalyst that powers metabolism and helps maintain healthy cellular function.*
NAD has been shown to decline with age [7, 8] and metabolic stress [9-12]. It has also been shown to help support many aspects of healthy aging.
Tru Niagen Pro provides daily cellular care to help you age better® and live better, including:
- Replenishing NAD levels[4, 6, 13, 14]*
- Increasing cellular energy production*
- Promoting healthy cellular metabolism[15-17]*
- Promoting cellular repair[7, 15, 17, 18]*
- Supporting healthy aging[4, 6, 13, 14]*
- Rajman, L., K. Chwalek, and D.A. Sinclair, Therapeutic Potential of NAD-Boosting Molecules: The In Vivo Evidence. Cell Metab, 2018. 27(3): p. 529-547.
- Verdin, E., NAD(+) in aging, metabolism, and neurodegeneration. Science, 2015. 350(6265): p. 1208-13.
- Yoshino, J., J.A. Baur, and S.I. Imai, NAD(+) Intermediates: The Biology and Therapeutic Potential of NMN and NR. Cell Metab, 2018. 27(3): p. 513-528.
- Airhart, S.E., et al., An open-label, non-randomized study of the pharmacokinetics of the nutritional supplement nicotinamide riboside (NR) and its effects on blood NAD+ levels in healthy volunteers. PLoS One, 2017. 12(12): p. e0186459.
- Martens, C.R., et al., Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and elevates NAD(+) in healthy middle-aged and older adults. Nat Commun, 2018. 9(1): p. 1286.
- Trammell, S.A., et al., Nicotinamide riboside is uniquely and orally bioavailable in mice and humans. Nat Commun, 2016. 7: p. 12948.
- Massudi, H., et al., Age-associated changes in oxidative stress and NAD+ metabolism in human tissue. PLoS One, 2012. 7(7): p. e42357.
- Zhou, C.C., et al., Hepatic NAD(+) deficiency as a therapeutic target for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in ageing. Br J Pharmacol, 2016. 173(15): p. 2352-68.
- Canto, C., et al., The NAD(+) precursor nicotinamide riboside enhances oxidative metabolism and protects against high-fat diet-induced obesity. Cell Metab, 2012. 15(6): p. 838-47.
- Gariani, K., et al., Eliciting the mitochondrial unfolded protein response by nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide repletion reverses fatty liver disease in mice. Hepatology, 2016. 63(4): p. 1190-204.
- Seyssel, K., et al., Regulation of energy metabolism and mitochondrial function in skeletal muscle during lipid overfeeding in healthy men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2014. 99(7): p. E1254-62.
- Wang, S., et al., Nicotinamide riboside attenuates alcohol induced liver injuries via activation of SirT1/PGC-1alpha/mitochondrial biosynthesis pathway. Redox Biol, 2018. 17: p. 89-98.
- Dollerup, O.L., et al., A randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial of nicotinamide riboside in obese men: safety, insulin-sensitivity, and lipid-mobilizing effects. Am J Clin Nutr, 2018.
- Martens, C.R., Denman, B.A., Mazzo, M.r., Armstrong, M.L., Reisdorph, N., McQueen, M.B., Chonchol, M.B., Seals, D.R., Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and effectively elevates NAD+ in healthy middle-aged and older adults. 2018, University of Colorado Boulder.
- Bieganowski, P. and C. Brenner, Discoveries of nicotinamide riboside as a nutrient and conserved NRK genes establish a Preiss-Handler independent route to NAD+ in fungi and humans. Cell, 2004. 117(4): p. 495-502.
- Guest, J., et al., Changes in oxidative damage, inflammation and [NAD(H)] with age in cerebrospinal fluid. PLoS One, 2014. 9(1): p. e85335.
- Ratajczak, J., et al., NRK1 controls nicotinamide mononucleotide and nicotinamide riboside metabolism in mammalian cells. Nat Commun, 2016. 7: p. 13103.
- Zhu, X.H., et al., In vivo NAD assay reveals the intracellular NAD contents and redox state in healthy human brain and their age dependences. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2015. 112(9): p. 2876-81.
TruNiagen Pro 60 caps | TruNiagen
Servings Per Container: 60
Adults take One capsule per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving
NIAGEN® ... 300mg
(nicotinamide riboside chloride)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule).
NIAGEN® and TRU NIAGEN® are trademarks of ChromaDex, Inc
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.