TCD Brain Phase Pack
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
TCD Brain Phase Pack | Systemic Formulas
This natural program is designed to nourish and cleanse the brain, and nerve tissue using fat-soluble "true binders". The Systemic Formulas Brain Phase allows deep cleansing of the cell and binds the impurities for safe elimination. While giving intracellular and neuronal antioxidant support, and multi-mineral support for optimal brain health.*
- Assist in purifying the brain. *
- Supports safe elimination of impurities. *
- Supports normal brain function. *
- Provides intracellular and neuronal antioxidant support*
TCD Brain Phase Pack
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Phase 1: Days 1-7
- Morning: Take 1 "Morning Packet" & 1 "Brain Packet" with breakfast.
- Evening: Take 1 "Morning Packet" & 1 "Brain Packet" with dinner
- Phase 2: Days 8-14
- Morning: Take 1 "Morning Packet" with breakfast.
- Evening: Take 1 "Evening Packet" with Dinner.
- Nighttime: Take 1 "Nighttime Packet" just before bed. Take away from all other supplements or prescription medications.
- Repeat Phase 1: Days 15-21
- Repeat Phase 2: Days 22-30
IMPORTANT: Increase liquid intake while taking systemic formulas prep phase.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.