SynaQuell+ 16.72 oz
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
SynaQuell+ 16.72 oz | Thorne Research
Post-impact brain support for the contact sport athlete*
Formulated to support brain health by enhancing cellular energy production and encouraging a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines*
Good nutrition is essential for healthy brain function. The brain needs nutrients to provide energy to fuel the nerves, support neurotransmitter production, and protect against oxidative stress. That is why diet and supplementation are so important, particularly for an individual who needs post-impact brain support.
SynaQuell + is formulated with the best-researched nutrients for post-impact brain support.*
Key ingredients in SynaQuell + and their key benefits:
- Ketones, such as BHB, provide an alternate fuel source for both injured and uninjured brains.*
- BCAAs are important precursors to the neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.*
- DHA, an essential fatty acid found in high concentrations in the membranes of the brain’s nerve cells, supports a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines in the brain.*
A closer look at the ingredients in SynaQuell +
- Ketones, such as BHB, supply 70 percent of the brain’s energy needs – and do so much more efficiently than glucose.*
- Ketones provide an alternate fuel source for both the injured and uninjured brain.*
- BHB is neuroprotective because it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, which in turn increases ATP (energy production) in brain/nerve cells.*
- BHB enhances cerebral blood flow.*
- BHB helps resist the damaging effects of oxidative stress, which can occur after a brain injury.*
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs):
- BCAAs include leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- They readily cross the blood-brain barrier.*
- BCAAs and their metabolites have been shown to decline after even mild impact to the brain.
- In the brain, BCAAs serve as important precursors to the neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.*
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA):
- Tests of the Omega-3 Index (the percentage of EPA and DHA in red blood cells) in college football athletes indicates insufficient levels of these important omega-3 fatty acids in this population.
- DHA, which is found in high concentrations in the membranes of the brain’s nerve cells, supports a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines in the brain.*
- DHA supports cognitive function and learning ability.*
- DHA is neuroprotective and supports healthy levels of brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF).*
Additional supportive nutrients
- Two brain-protective antioxidants – NAC and reduced glutathione.*
- Botanical extracts that support a healthy balance of inflammatory cytokines and healthy aging sirtuins – curcumin phytosome (Meriva®) and resveratrol.*
- A neuroprotective vitamin and a neuroprotective mineral – riboflavin 5’-phosphate (active B2) and magnesium.*
SynaQuell+ 16.72 oz | Thorne Research
Serving Size: 1 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 30
|Beta Hydroxybutyrate (as Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate)||750mg|
|Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva)||250mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||375mg|
|Magnesium Beta Hydroxybutyrate||88mg|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||100mg|
|Other Ingredients: Carboxymethylcellylose Gum, Citric|
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.