Est-Adapt 15 ml
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customer feedback
Est-Adapt 15 ml Estrogen Drops
Est-Adapt is a highly absorbable source of estriol.* Estriol Per Drop: .5 mg
• Estriol is signi cantly safer than other forms of estrogen.
• Oil-based in a natural blend of mixed tocopherols and alpha-tocopherols.
• Can be used in bioidentical hormone therapies to mimic natural estrogen.
• Contains 0.5 mg of estriol per drop while competing products only contain 0.2 mg
Estrogen is essential for the prevention of many health issues a ecting women. Besides its prominent role in disease prevention, estrogen – and its safest form, estriol – promotes a feeling of youthfulness, increased energy levels and better cognitive function. Est-Adapt contains estriol derived from extractions of the Wild Yam root (Dioscorea villosa.)
Est-Adapt is an estriol-only formula, maximizing dosing options and clinical success. Est-Adapt contains 0.5 mg per drop of estriol while the competing product contains 0.2 mg per drop.
Other brands combine estriol and progesterone in the same formula, negatingthe opportunity for precision dosing and speci c symptom management. Thiscreates limitations for addressing clinical needs and eliminates the option to use estriol on its own. For example, if a patient needs an additional 10 mg of estriol and is taking the combination product, they would be getting an extra 200 mg of progesterone, which is certainly contraindicated in the majority of cases
Est-Adapt 15 ml Estrogen Drops
Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil‚ USP Estriol, Vitamin E (with mixed tocopherols).
• USP Estriol is widely considered the safest form of estrogen that is naturally produced in the body. Along with progesterone, estrogen is created in the ovaries and is needed to support a woman’s reproductive health. Research shows that estriol may help relieve menopausal symptoms and is bene cial to the urinary tract. It may also improve risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease and blood clots, and enhance the production of neurotransmitters that a ect libido, sleep, mood, memory, and brain function.
BioMatrix estriol is derived from an extraction of the steroidal backbone of the Mexican Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa). It is bioidentical, meaning it has the same molecular structure as that produced naturally by the body.
• Vitamin E (mixed with tocopherols) is a blend of natural-source alpha-tocopherol and mixed tocopherols. An independent assay of a leading brand of oil-based hormones determined that only one form of vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate) is included in their formula. Acetate is cheap acid, used in wood glue that potentially causes skin irritation, and has been shown by the CIR (Cosmeceutical Ingredient Review) to enhance “photocarcinogenesis,” which means it may actually encourage the carcinogenic e ects of UV rays. In contrast, BioMatrix Est-Adapt uses premium vitamin E in mixed tocopherol forms for enhanced stability and oxidative protection.
• Rice Bran Oil is a reliable oil carrier which contributes to the stability and viscosity of numerous formulas.
Estriol Per Drop: .5 mg
Directions: Apply 2-5 drops, 1-2 times daily.
For specific recommendations, or if you are nursing or pregnant, consult your health professional. This product is formulated to be free of allergens. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer neck/bottle seal is damaged or missing
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.