D3 Plus 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
D3 Plus 60 caps | Bio-Tech Pharmacal Out of stock until mid July 2020
- Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger that has widespread effects in the human body. In addition to its role in the development of strong bones, vitamin D is important for optimal cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Bio-Tech D3Plus is formulated with important co-factors that work synergistically with vitamin D to maximize potential health benefits.*
- Excellent source of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
- Minerals important for vitamin D metabolism, including magnesium, zinc, and boron* Vitamin K2 to direct calcium deposition to bones instead of soft tissues, a factor in both skeletal and cardiovascular health*
- Formula endorsed by the Vitamin D Council, an organization with a mission to end the worldwide vitamin D deficiency epidemic by means of outreach, awareness, treatment, research and activism
D3 Plus 60 caps | Bio-Tech Pharmacal
Suggested Use: Two capsules per day or as directed. Individuals taking blood-thinning medications should consult a healthcare professional.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5,000 IU
Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7) 80 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 120 mg
Zinc (as zinc L-methionine) 12 mg
Boron (as boron citrate) 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable) capsules
Keep out of the reach of children. Safety sealed for your protection. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contains NO: Dairy, egg, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, sugar, yeast or artificial colors. Kosher and Halal certified
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.