Yeast Arrest Suppositories
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Yeast Arrest Suppositories | Vitanica
A mineral and herbal product specifically designed for its antifungal properties, vaginal tissue repair and local immune effects.*
Yeast Arrest 14 or 28 Suppositories
PERISHABLE ITEM NON-RETURNABLE
Relieves Burning, Itching and Discharge
Borax 3x HPUS
Hydrastis Canadensis 3x HPUS
Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS
Kreosotum 3x HPUS
Oregon grape root
Tea Tree essential oil
Triglycerides from vegetable oil
For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated wit a vaginal yeast infection. If this is the first time you have had a vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
To be used by females 13 or older.
Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and insert into the vagina. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks.
Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
Use with a panty liner.
• Do not use this product if you are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Please contact your practitioner immediately.
• If you use this product and symptoms continue to recur, consult your practitioner.
• Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
• Do not take by mouth.
• If accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
• Do not use if internal tamper-resistant packaging has been altered.
• Keep in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.
A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
Consider these healthy suggestions:
• Avoid sugar, fruits, fermented foods, simple carbohydrates, baker's yeast and alcohol.
• Eat plain lactobacillus acidophilus yogurt and fresh garlic
• Reduce Stressors
• Enjoy a diet of fresh vegetables and whole grains
• Utilize exercise, fresh air and plenty of rest.
For additional support, take Vitanica's CandidaStat™ capsules
Author: christiana dartez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.